Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team

Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

His career was as good as over the day he decided to ignore expert advice for a surgery on his shoulder and instead opted for ayurveda therapy. For a pacer to say no to surgery and instead go for some magical healing option was astonishing and at the same time stupid as well. He's hardly played an entire season since that injury and it's difficult to see him doing so in the future. The only ray of hope for him is with Zak in perhaps his last season of test cricket and with other bowlers looking rubbish, he may yet get to play a few tests due to his 'exeprience'. But doubt if he will be able to fulfill all the potential he showed 6 years back.

A few good spells in IPL will see him back in reckoning. He is definitely within the selector's radar' date=' all he needs to do is perform and prove to them that he has improved.[/quote'] He has always been thrashed in IPL. We cannot recycle old garbage again and again.
He has always been thrashed in IPL. We cannot recycle old garbage again and again.
He has always picked wickets in ipl,you can check the stats,If he is a handled properly he is a match winner,we do not have many bowlers who can win matches single handedly.
I hope that you're joking. Otherwise :facepalm:
I think he's right. IMHO Talent wise Sree is right up there with the best of the world but the problem is temperament. I think he has not improved his temperament and therefore he does not deserve a chance BUT if he actually has improved and can stop his over acting and sort out his temperament then he may be back in the reckoning.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I don't see the humour there. Did you read my most recent post in Kerala Express thread? Can't figure out why you think I'm anti Sreesanth. This is a completely unbiased thread to see clearly (voting not opinions or 1 person spamming) what the majority of Indian Cricket fans think about Sreesanth... Back on topic, nearing 50 votes and a strong majority (65%) believe Sreesanth should not be in Test squad, the Indian Cricket fans have a similar view to the Indian selectors it seems.
I don't see the humour there. Did you read my most recent post in Kerala Express thread? Can't figure out why you think I'm anti Sreesanth. This is a completely unbiased thread to see clearly (voting not opinions or 1 person spamming) what the majority of Indian Cricket fans think about Sreesanth... Back on topic, nearing 50 votes and a strong majority (65%) believe Sreesanth should not be in Test squad, the Indian Cricket fans have a similar view to the Indian selectors it seems.
Which is what it seems is the personal view of Sreesanth too. Had he thought he deserves a test spot, he would have worked hard on his fitness, got the advised surgery done, done the rehab for 5-6 months and made a strong comeback. Alas, not to be.
In test cricket' date=' both are comparable, but where Agarkar beats him is in ODIs.[/quote'] I hope you are joking,Average of 47 and 37 and strike rate of 82 and 62 are no way comparable,Odis yes he was better but odis are not the point.
Indian cricket fans.com you mean.Few good performances in ipl you will see the change.Its obvious he was dropped due to bad form unless he performs well in dc.
I think he's right. IMHO Talent wise Sree is right up there with the best of the world but the problem is temperament. I think he has not improved his temperament and therefore he does not deserve a chance BUT if he actually has improved and can stop his over acting and sort out his temperament then he may be back in the reckoning.
I know how and why u feel' date=' but looking at our ODI bowling performance since a long time, and the unpredictability of our selectors , I wont be surprised if Sree makes it back.[/quote'] No, my problem is with picking him (or anyone else) based on IPL performances.