Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team

Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I don't see the humour there. Did you read my most recent post in Kerala Express thread? Can't figure out why you think I'm anti Sreesanth. This is a completely unbiased thread to see clearly (voting not opinions or 1 person spamming) what the majority of Indian Cricket fans think about Sreesanth... Back on topic, nearing 50 votes and a strong majority (65%) believe Sreesanth should not be in Test squad, the Indian Cricket fans have a similar view to the Indian selectors it seems.
Do you really want me to bump up all your posts? Every post you have made on any indian bowler has been proven to be wrong, that is how much knowledge you lack. He is injured not dropped. He will be in our next test squad no doubt if fit because have you seen our other seamers? The ones you called amazing :giggle:

For Sreesanth fans, the bad news is he is yet to even start bowling in the nets. Tried to bowl in some celebrity tournament in Kochi , didn;t even complete his over. In probability even the IPL will remain a dream for him. "I already have six tattoos. After IPL, I'll go in for another, which will be my seventh. And it will be a phoenix, which will adorn my body now!" Tattoosanth

But he is not an established cricketer?
He has established himself as a compulsive wicket taker in all formats of the game, certainly his talent points in that direction, unlike any of our other seamers. In ODI he has taken many wickets in the matches he has played at SR of 33, no one currently in team is as destructive as that. And most these wickets have been earnt by getting top order batsmen out. He is a natural at test cricket, he needs a long run. Swing, seam, pace he has it all.
He has established himself as a compulsive wicket taker in all formats of the game, certainly his talent points in that direction, unlike any of our other seamers. In ODI he has taken many wickets in the matches he has played at SR of 33, no one currently in team is as destructive as that. And most these wickets have been earnt by getting top order batsmen out. He is a natural at test cricket, he needs a long run. Swing, seam, pace he has it all.
and nobody in the team can leak runs or act or over appeal or cry like him :cantstop: 27 Tests and 53 ODIs in not a "long run" for you... yeah, he has it all.........................except temperament. If he can improve that I would be the first one to say that he deserves a chance.

Results: The poll is clear enough, bar a few people Sreesanth is not in favor with fans or selectors. He is dropped and at 29 has done little to justify his "talent". Sreesanth is now done despite a few posters no one believes in him. But then again these posters have been proven wrong countless times. Shows there lack of cricketing knowledge. :giggle: Lol 2 times more votes to keep Sree out. Absolutely massive difference. So it can be concluded Sreesanth is neither a good International or domestic level bowler, batsmen or fieldsmen

Results: The poll is clear enough' date= bar a few people Sreesanth is not in favor with fans or selectors. He is dropped and at 29 has done little to justify his "talent". Sreesanth is now done despite a few posters no one believes in him. But then again these posters have been proven wrong countless times. Shows there lack of cricketing knowledge. :giggle: Lol 2 times more votes to keep Sree out. Absolutely massive difference. So it can be concluded Sreesanth is neither a good International or domestic level bowler, batsmen or fieldsmen
Still too early to write him off completely.
and nobody in the team can leak runs or act or over appeal or cry like him :cantstop: 27 Tests and 53 ODIs in not a "long run" for you... yeah, he has it all.........................except temperament. If he can improve that I would be the first one to say that he deserves a chance.
Aggressive bowlers go for runs. Warne said the same. Those games haven't came in a sequence and he hasn't had the right fields and support of Mahi. Temperament is overrated and so is behaviour. It is about getting wickets on the field. If he was in the Aus team they would have handled him differently, look at Siddle. Instead of bringing the best out of Santh, they brought the worst out of him. Funny how you now hoping Sree can get it together, you lost all hope with our seamers :cantstop:
Aggressive bowlers go for runs. Warne said the same. Those games haven't came in a sequence and he hasn't had the right fields and support of Mahi. Temperament is overrated and so is behaviour. It is about getting wickets on the field. If he was in the Aus team they would have handled him differently, look at Siddle. Instead of bringing the best out of Santh, they brought the worst out of him. Funny how you now hoping Sree can get it together, you lost all hope with our seamers :cantstop:
If you can't perform well today, you are out of the team tomorrow. Not matter how talented you are, rather than grooming that certain individual...kick him out of the team. This has been the policy for the Indian bowlers.
I'd love to see Sreesanth back. Maybe he should return with his naturally careless attitude, probably thats when he performs best. Since when he has been trying to keep control ion himself and behave properly on the field, he has not been performing well.
That's where Aus or Pak would have been good. They would have let him be and he would have played more games and better stats then now.

Jokes apart. He is indeed little retard. I am sorry to say.It is a strong word but this guy doesnt leave any option. What I love though is his aggression but he goes way too far with it. He looks quite fat now. So not sure how fit he is. But man, how bad could he be than Pathans and Kumars.. These trundlers anyway give away 60-70 runs w/o wicket. SS brings me wicket which I like about him. 1 wicket and giving 12-14 runs in an over is much better than a guy giving away 60 runs w/o any wicket in his 10 overs. But then who would control his emotions?

Jokes apart. He is indeed little retard. I am sorry to say.It is a strong word but this guy doesnt leave any option. What I love though is his aggression but he goes way too far with it. He looks quite fat now. So not sure how fit he is. But man, how bad could he be than Pathans and Kumars.. These trundlers anyway give away 60-70 runs w/o wicket. SS brings me wicket which I like about him. 1 wicket and giving 12-14 runs in an over is much better than a guy giving away 60 runs w/o any wicket in his 10 overs. But then who would control his emotions?
Pathans and Kumars are there because earlier we were saying - they cant be any worse than SreeSanth.