ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Mariyam kiski mascot hai?and Aaku?:hmmm:
Mariyam is the mod for the IPL section who will deal with all things IPL, including appointing team mascots, overseeing the proper functioning of all aspects of the tournament, moderating threads and generally managing the whole affair. When she is not occupied with this she is an unabashed and fully-signed up supporter of the MI. :D Sriniyam.png Aaku is the mascot for the team with the cutest/sweetest guy on the ground. :D

Sure :two_thumbs_up:
Awesome. I hereby designate thambi Zelig as the official co-mascot of CSK. You now have the power to designate who will be opening the match threads for all of CSK's home games. :csk: But here are some words of caution. Since we now the official mascots of now just CSK, but the entire megacity of Madras, our behavior should be representative of our core values - Respect for other team, even if they though they pretty much keep losing to us all the time. :D Of course, if you and I werent mascots, we could have said things like 'Clowns XI Punjab are so bad, they actually suck at sucking...' or 'Between MI and the Pune Warriors, Pune is like the adopted kid in the family.. nobody gives a sh!t about them anytime..' or things like that. Obviously, since we are the mascots, we should refrain from such language. :D

Awesome. I hereby designate thambi Zelig as the official co-mascot of CSK. You now have the power to designate who will be opening the match threads for all of CSK's home games. :csk: But here are some words of caution. Since we now the official mascots of now just CSK, but the entire megacity of Madras, our behavior should be representative of our core values - Respect for other team, even if they though they pretty much keep losing to us all the time. :D Of course, if you and I werent mascots, we could have said things like 'Clowns XI Punjab are so bad, they actually suck at sucking...' or 'Between MI and the Pune Warriors, Pune is like the adopted kid in the family.. nobody gives a sh!t about them anytime..' or things like that. Obviously, since we are the mascots, we should refrain from such language. :D
Ok, done anna :D :king:

Polite politically-correct mascots of CSK :giggle: Have to be polite when your performance sucks :hysterical:

I have no interest in the IPL, however I have the habit of picking winners, and being an honorary Brazilian, i find the PK11 to be the closest thing to my people. Hence I declare myself the Punjab 11 mascot. Be ready to see the following: - the devestating opening bowling of Harmeet Singh and PK - the seconding coming of mottu Ramesh Powar and his mullet - Piyush Chawla rediscovering his cojones - Love Ablish, and Paul Valathaly becoming super stars - Adam Gilchrist and his off field philandering Yep, we gonna win dis

With the IPL a few days away' date=' here's an attempt to organize the IPL forum. What we require is that a poster takes responsibility for a certain IPL side. He/she is going to be the [b']ICF Official Mascot for that team for this IPL season. The role of the mascot is twofold: 1) To update his/her team's thread with the latest news on player injuries/ signings/ pics from the stadium, gossip stories from after match IPL parties and also any other interesting tidbits to do with the team. 2) The mascot decides to apportion match threads between the posters. This will reduce confusion and we can decide well in advance who get to open which thread. Last season, we've had a lot of fights over opening of match threads. The idea here is simple. For eg, the opening game of IPL 5 is between CSK and Mumbai Indians. Since the game is in Chennai, the CSK Mascot gets to pick who opens the match thread. All those who are interested in opening the match thread can voice their interest in this thread or send a PM to the mascot. Then, by mutual understanding, the mascot will decide who opens the match threads. The next post in this thread has all the group stage matches. The names of those posters who open the match threads will be mentioned there. This thread will be constantly updated by the mods. Currently, the following people have voiced interest in being mascots. If someone wants to be a mascot, you've to say so here and then based on mutual understanding with the existing mascot and yourself, you guys can reach an agreement. Currently, those this is the list of mascots: Delhi Daredevils - Sid/ Desi Cartman Mumbai Indian- DomainK Pune Warriors- Saurav01 Kolkata Knight Riders- Sunnyji_2k Chennai Super Kings- Ram Royal Challengers Bangalore- RoshanRocks Deccan Chargers- derkin Kings XI Punjab-????? Rajasthan Royals- Sir John
last season i opened 4/5 match threads no one said nothing :|

I have no interest in the IPL, however I have the habit of picking winners, and being an honorary Brazilian, i find the PK11 to be the closest thing to my people. Hence I declare myself the Punjab 11 mascot. Be ready to see the following: - the devestating opening bowling of Harmeet Singh and PK - the seconding coming of mottu Ramesh Powar and his mullet - Piyush Chawla rediscovering his cojones - Love Ablish, and Paul Valathaly becoming super stars - Adam Gilchrist and his off field philandering Yep, we gonna win dis
Thank you for shouldering the responsibility of being a mascot for the Kings XI Punjab side. Added your name to the list of mascots. @SJ: Since you already have RR in your kitty, I'm giving this to Late Cut.

Thank you for shouldering the responsibility of being a mascot for the Kings XI Punjab side. Added your name to the list of mascots. @SJ: Since you already have RR in your kitty, I'm giving this to Late Cut.
ok am loyal to :rr: nd gilly only :fight: