The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Yaar pehle to yeh avatar change karo - she (it) is looking more bhayaanak than even my chhipkali. I feel like poking my eyes out every time I lay my eyes on your posts. :pray:
I hope you don't get some death threats now like I did for saying something similar. :fear:

We bought them, better they help us win too. :weights: I thought you are talking about Punjabis only. Otherwise, we do have 4 and half match winners in our team :secret:
how many matches have they actually won you?:hmmm: you spoilt our Punjabis too:((

Yaar pehle to yeh avatar change karo - she (it) is looking more bhayaanak than even my chhipkali. I feel like poking my eyes out every time I lay my eyes on your posts. :pray:
Why is everyone picking on Sidhoni? :nono: I agree he's chosen a crappy IPL side to root for, but that shouldn't be the reason that everyone gangs up on him.

Why is everyone picking on Sidhoni? :nono: I agree he's chosen a crappy IPL side to root for, but that shouldn't be the reason that everyone gangs up on him.
I couldn't care less about which team he supports, but the daayan he has in his avataar is a scarecrow - that was my message.