India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Just now hard the news anchor on Aajtak say "Pune mein Team India ne liya Test series ka badla' date= England ko pehle T20 mein dhoya" :facepalm: This is the thinking in our media as they also know these T20s and coming ODIs matter more than the tests.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:haha: I wanted to see Yusuf Pathan in the team. It's just so stupid when you have two days between purity to impurity of another format. and then win handsomely to have all the indian media go berserk love it! Go Team India. BTW, the stadium was finally filled. BCCI made more money in three hours than they did in 18

Just now hard the news anchor on Aajtak say "Pune mein Team India ne liya Test series ka badla' date= England ko pehle T20 mein dhoya" :facepalm: This is the thinking in our media as they also know these T20s and coming ODIs matter more than the tests.
:aha: :aha: :aha: :aha: All is forgotten now that the Tontee Tontee sooperstars have risen to the occasion and taken revenge for the 2-1 loss in India as well as the 4-0 in England :yay: