"CSK don't deserve to be there" !?

JourneyMan

But Rain gave a point each to CSK and RCB. Anyway , if it had not rained the team that won the match would have gone through now. PKXI lost to DD TWICE PKXI lost to Royals TWICE PKXI lost to RCB ONCE PKXI lost to MI ONCE PKXI lost to PWXI ONCE PKXI lost to KKR ONCE CSK lost to PKXI TWICE CSK lost to MI TWICE CSK lost to KKR ONCE CSK lost to DD ONCE CSK lost to PWXI ONCE CSK did not lose a single game to southie teams and Royals. 3 win and 1 rained out. In the end one southie team beat another southie team to help CSK. CSK team's entry into playoffs was mainly due to southie teams :cantstop:
In the end it was the rained out match which helpd CSK to move in the playoff's .

many ppl saying tat rcb didnt have good run rate.. even if they did have good run rate than CSK,they wouldnt have qualified co the head to head wins matters first when two teams have same points...tat rained out match,proved costly for rcb(in their point of view) but if u see the tournament overall,i dont think CSK deserve this...they didnt bat well and didnt bowl well also...but if u have ur club owner as BCCI president,then u deserve everything in IPL with spot fixing and match fixing accusations going on abt IPL,i think many ppl(excluding CSK fans) will loose interest in IPL if CSK wins this year..i dono even CSK fans might loose interest

many ppl saying tat rcb didnt have good run rate.. even if they did have good run rate than CSK,they wouldnt have qualified co the head to head wins matters first when two teams have same points...tat rained out match,proved costly for rcb(in their point of view) but if u see the tournament overall,i dont think CSK deserve this...they didnt bat well and didnt bowl well also...but if u have ur club owner as BCCI president,then u deserve everything in IPL with spot fixing and match fixing accusations going on abt IPL,i think many ppl(excluding CSK fans) will loose interest in IPL if CSK wins this year..i dono even CSK fans might loose interest
Good riddance with these delusion whingers then.IPL will be much better without these idiots watching and then moaning about it.

DumDum will be back year after year after year ... stallone.jpg

I want CSK to lose because then people will lose interest. If the same team wins tourneys after tourneys whats the use? Even Dhoni accepts it' date= no wonder he plays so slowly
Considering their current form there is no way they are going to win 3 matches in a row.

By the same logic CSK can sit down and think about the game against MI, where the last 3 balls were hit for 6,4,4 off Hilfenhaus bowling by Smith. So going by your logic MI never deserved to win that game. PWI can sit down and think about the game against RCB where RCB won by scoring 24 off the last over including a last ball 6. By your logic RCB never deserved to win that game. PWI can also sit down and think about the game against MI, where chasing 120 to win they lost by 1 run. MI probably never deserved to win that one either. DC can also sit down and think about the last ball six by Rohit Sharma against them. MI never deserved to win that game either. So if CSK did not deserve to win that game, RCB did not deserve to win their game against PWI and MI did not deserve to win 3 of their matches, by the logic of OP only DD and KKR deserved to reach the play-offs. Iam sure others here can recall a few more last ball finishes.
Awesome one dude One day, I will take it easy. Today won't be that day...

If CSK go on to win this IPL then it will be reminiscent of the 1992 WC win by Pakistan - hanging on for other league games' results and then once into the semis they went all the way
We also won the previous 2 years, so it will be reminiscent of the Aussies winning 3 in a row (1999, 2003, 2007). :winky: If we win, it will be in front of the home crowd, so kinda like India in 2011, altho I think we did that last year also. If we beat DD in the finals, it will be like the underdog (sorta) beating the favorites, also having beaten them in a league game, as in 1983. I know this is stretching it too far :P

We also won the previous 2 years, so it will be reminiscent of the Aussies winning 3 in a row (1999, 2003, 2007). :winky: If we win, it will be in front of the home crowd, so kinda like India in 2011, altho I think we did that last year also. If we beat DD in the finals, it will be like the underdog (sorta) beating the favorites, also having beaten them in a league game, as in 1983. I know this is stretching it too far :P
Not to forget the yellow jersey that both the Oz and CSK team dons.

:haha::haha:

Gloat away to glory...you have the bragging rights u fu

so you are saying that CSK won because of match fixing ? you are saying srinivasan who has been doing yeoman's service to indian cricket for 30 years ( dravid played fist for india cements) is doing match fixing, you are saying people will loose interest if a team representing chennai ( even though it has indian players in it) will win IPL agiain for the Nth time..