The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

How many pages did you go back to reply to this and possibly trollvote him. This laaloo is a force I tell you. Can't sneak in a word against Sachin :fear1:

Lol it was on the second page I think or third. That’s as far as I went for now.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

How many pages did you go back to reply to this and possibly trollvote him. This laaloo is a force I tell you. Can't sneak in a word against Sachin :fear1:

I am so glad I am on laaloo’s team on most topics :) 

Unfortunately my most favorite poster ever in the entire internet global.baba is a :csk: fan :nervous:

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Man ICF must have been an unbearable place in late 2000s. Like a forum version of NDTV or even as bad as reddit India. Now we bhakts are the victors, have reclaimed our rightful place :yay:

Not really, we had our own team of Dharmics. I was not as vocal, just a lurker then. But BossBhai, dada_rocks and others held the saffron flame. I was more centrist till around 2011/12 and turned out right

On 8/11/2013 at 9:28 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

Look at the surprise. He was a bhakt then :hysterical:

9 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol it was on the second page I think or third. That’s as far as I went for now.

:fear1:

9 hours ago, maniac said:

I am so glad I am on laaloo’s team on most topics :) 

Unfortunately my most favorite poster ever in the entire internet global.baba is a :csk: fan :nervous:

Well who would have thought you would like dotbaba :winky: baba has unnecessarily cursed :csk: even though its highly unlikely that CSK will make it to the playoffs this year. He did this by blessing them so he deserves everything thats coming for him. if he keeps this up, he may even get a trollvote from me :p:

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

95% of trollvotes I have received till now have come from @Laaloo, rem 5% from other Sachinstas. Thank god I turned heel in the Sachin universe after he got relieved of mod duties, else more bans for me.

Welcome to the dark side :evil: Here's a blast from the past

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Look at the surprise. He was a bhakt then :hysterical:

:shock: I'm genuinely shocked

On 6/1/2012 at 8:20 PM, asterix said:

Modi should stay put where he is..Else BJP will never come to power at the National level.. The moment he comes in National Politics, it's gonna polarise all anti-Modi parties and Congress will benefit the most. If BJP wants to hand advantage on a platter to Congress, then bring Modi in the national politics.. Effing BJP & RSS.. WTF they are doing? Another epic screw up?

dada's political acumen :giggle: