Wimbledon 2012

Cricketics

^Yeah thought as much, darent take on rafa in a rally and just go hell for leather with shots. Only way a result like that could have come about. This guy is 26 so no spring chicken, hope its the start of something good but unlikely as you say Btw I looked him up in Wiki Lukáš Rosol (born July 24, 1985 in Brno, Czechoslovakia) is a Czech professional tennis player who floored Nadal - what a lad. Rosol competes on the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP World Tour, both in singles and doubles. Rosol was coached by former Czech player, 1999 US Open quarterfinalist Ctislav Doseděl.[1][2] On 28 June 2012, after finding a cure for cancer, Rosol played world number 2 Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon. Rosol set the record for the lowest ranking player to beat Nadal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luk%C3%A1%C5%A1_Rosol lol...

Its not an earth shattering results by any means..If it were RG yes, but Nadals had problems against such players from the beginning in the first week. And when the roof was closed, it was going to be really difficult for Nadal to win Petzchner,Haase,Soderling,Muller,Gulbis were all unknowns and yet took him to 5 sets..

saw the whole match yesterday, it gave me goosebumps, the crowd was sporting, gave cheers to rosol as well... this guy is a beast, his 1st serve was murderous...the problem rafa had was, in melbourne or paris he standed way behind the baseline,almost close to the line umpires when he was playing against big hitters and servers, but here there`s not much space to go way beyond the baseline+ i think he didnt stand that back ,so rosol kept on serving big nd nadal couldnt return well...he literally couldnt workout his serve, and add to that rosol was going for his shot, he was madly hitting the balls and i have not seen rafa hitting so many errors.... but u cant do much when a juggernaut is in front of ya

saw the whole match yesterday, it gave me goosebumps, the crowd was sporting, gave cheers to rosol as well... this guy is a beast, his 1st serve was murderous...the problem rafa had was, in melbourne or paris he standed way behind the baseline,almost close to the line umpires when he was playing against big hitters and servers, but here there`s not much space to go way beyond the baseline+ i think he didnt stand that back ,so rosol kept on serving big nd nadal couldnt return well...he literally couldnt workout his serve, and add to that rosol was going for his shot, he was madly hitting the balls and i have not seen rafa hitting so many errors.... but u cant do much when a juggernaut is in front of ya
Yeah man. That guy was at his absoulte best. And,on their day, players like him can beat the crap out of anybody.