Kerala Express Watch Thread

let him abuse as much as he wants - he' date= like all remaining Sree fans, is extremely frustrated and has delusions of Sree making a comeback.
:haha: Even if not, he will go down as one of the great tragedies in cricket history! His name will go down with previous great players that had their careers curtailed for various reasons. Plus he remains an entertainer and educator. I am sure more great things to come.
:haha: Even if not, he will go down as one of the great tragedies in cricket history! His name will go down with previous great players that had their careers curtailed for various reasons. Plus he remains an entertainer and educator. I am sure more great things to come.
What makes you think any of these things are true? Any evidence of this? Fans currently ( and the majority on this forum) view him as a joker and that's most probably how he is going to be remembered for ever
Kaptaan of the Tihar Jail Cricket team :dance: :yay: TJC may even get to play in DDCA leagues soon as they will have 3 FC cricketers playing for them Sree, Ankit Chavan and Chandila :--D