Kerala Express Watch Thread

Sreesanth has been given more than enough chances which he failed to grasp regularly.Its time we moved on and tried young new bowlers. Its great to see the selectors are thinking the same way.The likes of Ishant Yadav and Aaron are the future not Sree Santh who has disappointed time and again when given chance.Maybe he can be given another chance if he performs exceptionally wlell in Ranji trophy. But its time we moved on from Sree santh.

Zaheer, Ishant, PK , Varun , Umesh, Gony, Sreesanth to me are the choices listed per pecking order , Umesh has to sort out his control issues, most balls going past leg stumps, stock ball, bowling to a plan, he only looks good when reversing, he is fastish but not express, with his height , he needs to work on his bowling.I HAVE LIKED ALOT WHAT i HAVE SEEN OF GONY, he had a g8 last year, ability to bowl to a plan, can bowl 135 to 140 k's, fantastic bounce, seems to have the stamina.

As of now,I don't see much utility for PK on the Aussie tour...but well he made me eat humble pie once before during the Eng tour. Australia is not a place for your average medium pacer and show me one bowler with PK's pace who has had success there.Over the years Eng was smashed around in Aussie tours because of PK like bowlers Logically a fully fit and in-form Sreeshanth would be better than PK on Aussie tour but I guess PK has booked his spot based on recent performances.
PK was almost unplayable in the VB series in Australia. http://www.espncricinfo.com/cbs/engine/current/match/291372.html
Zaheer' date=' Ishant, PK , Varun , Umesh, [b']Gony, Sreesanth to me are the choices listed per pecking order , Umesh has to sort out his control issues, most balls going past leg stumps, stock ball, bowling to a plan, he only looks good when reversing, he is fastish but not express, with his height , he needs to work on his bowling.I HAVE LIKED ALOT WHAT i HAVE SEEN OF GONY, he had a g8 last year, ability to bowl to a plan, can bowl 135 to 140 k's, fantastic bounce, seems to have the stamina.
Any logic behind why you have been pushing for Gony's inclusion in the last few posts?
Any logic behind why you have been pushing for Gony's inclusion in the last few posts?
He had a g8 last year got alot of wickets at 19 avg, saw him bowl in round one of Ranji,he bowled with accuracy, control, fantastic bounce, pace, also experienced.Umesh ,Varun have potential , but guys like Tyagi, VRV, GONY IF THEY SHOW OOD FORM , WHY NOT.