Tennis at the 2012 London Olympics

Cricketics

No. as one sided and boring as this one was http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/jun/08/frenchopen.tennis3 :cantstop:
And you wonder why you are still called a troll? Get a life man instead of trying to do this.. Nadal has been bagelled more than any other no 1 player, but I wont go there.. You know why? Because I didnt hold that racquet...Its easy to troll and be an armchair critic Learn to respect and you'll receive respect!

And you wonder why you are still called a troll? Get a life man instead of trying to do this.. Nadal has been bagelled more than any other no 1 player, but I wont go there.. You know why? Because I didnt hold that racquet...Its easy to troll and be an armchair critic Learn to respect and you'll receive respect!
Don't you think you are overreacting here? I simply put a link to scorecard, in relation to the comment that was earlier made by somebody else and you got all touchy. Sorry, I don't see many people calling me troll over here. To me real trolling is, saying that Federer, who is not even best tennis player of last 10 years IMHO, is greater sportperson than Bolt.

You people keep finding ways to diminish Federer's achievements . How was your comment even relevant to the earlier post. And yes Federer defeated Soderling who defeated nadal.So don't try to bring up some inane logic to belittle Federer.
I am not "belittling" Federer. In my books, he's the most PERFECT tennis player I have seen but not the GOAT. Here's how my comment was related.
He won wimbledon when Nadal and Joker were on top. That's all really matters
I just wanted to point out that he hasn't yet beaten Nadal on top but Nadal has beaten Federer on top.
Don't you think you are overreacting here? I simply put a link to scorecard, in relation to the comment that was earlier made by somebody else and you got all touchy. Sorry, I don't see many people calling me troll over here. To me real trolling is, saying that Federer, who is not even best tennis player of last 10 years IMHO, is greater sportperson than Bolt.
:woot: Finally, we can agree on something.