Sachin Tendulkar's best non-100 inning

Khalpat

wasn't this the one in which he was caught brilliantly by jonty rhodes at point and the 3rd umpire spent ages reviewing before giving him out?
That happened in the "first" final that was rained off. Although he was off to a great start in that game as well. He scored 45 off 33 the next day ***** slapping Donald, Pollock and Bryson before getting out to Cronje at short fine leg :(( That was the game where Dravid scored a brilliant 85 as well. I think both SRT and Dravid hit Donald for a six in the final.

That happened in the "first" final that was rained off. Although he was off to a great start in that game as well. He scored 45 off 33 the next day ***** slapping Donald' date=' Pollock and Bryson before getting out to Cronje at short fine leg :(( That was the game where Dravid scored a brilliant 85 as well. I think both SRT and Dravid hit Donald for a six in the final.[/quote'] That Dravid 6 is very famous. Sachin really went slam bang that day. And on the match of the Rhodes incident, I think he was dismissed on 32.