Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

Dhoni has no hunger and has run out of ideas. His natural shelf life as captain is over. Sometime he makes such basic errors you do wonder what goes on his mind. But enough, need to move on - he should resign as T20 captain.
this

This is just Paki logic. Let's sack the captain when we lose. We will automatically win everything when we change the captain. 3 months later, team losing under the new captain. So, let's go back to the old captain again. Merry go round. It just seems democracy where an individual just wants to complain nonstop. There were also times where even when we won, some wanted Dhoni out for that.

This is just Paki logic. Let's sack the captain when we lose. We will automatically win everything when we change the captain. 3 months later, team losing under the new captain. So, let's go back to the old captain again. Merry go round. It just seems democracy where an individual just wants to complain nonstop. There were also times where even when we won, some wanted Dhoni out for that.
++ If teams win, its bcoz of individual performances and if team loses or fails to qualify, then Dhoni is the worst captain EVER to step on a cricket ground! :giggle:
wen was the last time a captain was changed?3 months ago?this is after 8-0 n three straight super 8 exits not one loss.
gotta try na,how wud we know else. waise bhi,Dhoni ko bhi break mil jayega,tension se baal safed ho gye hai:((
Just for the sake of trying, you want Dhoni to be removed! :cantstop: Alternative?(Please do not say Kohli, we cant put too much pressure on him right now)
You do realize that our recent cup performance was near perfect. Like it or not.... 4 good wins out of 5. And yet people are complaining on winning matches..
Yes. We just had one terrible day against Aus but apart from that, we were fantastic, beating England, Pakistan and South Africa.
You do realize that our recent cup performance was near perfect. Like it or not.... 4 good wins out of 5. And yet people are complaining on winning matches..
We got kicked out in the 2nd round for the 3rd consecutive WT20 - that is the bottom line. This is just the icing on the cake which was 0-8 in tests last year.:yay:
Just for the sake of trying, you want Dhoni to be removed! :cantstop: Alternative?(Please do not say Kohli, we cant put too much pressure on him right now)
no I want Dhoni(and Fletcher) to be removed for pathetic results they gave since WC 2011.also our previous T20 WC 2009,2010. alternatives r not great but can be tried.like Sehwag or Zaheer,atleast thier place in XI is secure.try them until Kohli is big enough to take responsibilty.just like we did with Kumble before Dhoni. it'd be good for Dhoni too. look,I dont hate him or anything,he got us the WC n no.1 rankings,n I'll always hail him for that,but that doesnt mean he can go on & on.everyone has a shelf life.post 2011 WC,Dhoni seems mentally fatigued n going thru the motions,I dont think he is enjoying the responsibilty but hanging on due to pressure from Srini n advertisers maybe.
no I want Dhoni(and Fletcher) to be removed for pathetic results they gave since WC 2011.also our previous T20 WC 2009,2010. alternatives r not great but can be tried.like Sehwag or Zaheer,atleast thier place in XI is secure.try them until Kohli is big enough to take responsibilty.just like we did with Kumble before Dhoni. it'd be good for Dhoni too. look,I dont hate him or anything,he got us the WC n no.1 rankings,n I'll always hail him for that,but that doesnt mean he can go on & on.everyone has a shelf life.post 2011 WC,Dhoni seems mentally fatigued n going thru the motions,I dont think he is enjoying the responsibilty but hanging on due to pressure from Srini n advertisers maybe.
:WTF: Sehwag's place is secure in the XI? Wow! Go and check out his records in the same period you mentioned - post WC 2011
Yes. We just had one terrible day against Aus but apart from that' date=' we were fantastic, beating England, Pakistan and South Africa.[/quote'] Lol at beating South Africa. South Africa could have easily won that game. They were never interested in winning the match. Remember their faces when they won crossed the mark to knock India out, they were dull. Stop making excuses for everything. Dhoni has brainfarts after brainfarts. holds Ashwin's bowling off till late and even then removes him after one over. The idiot starts being proactive and setting field placements when the match is truly over. And congrats for beating a *****y pak team who dropped catches, buffet bowling, ajmal didn't come onto bowl till the match was out of hand, defensive field placements and pathetic batting. Our fielding has been good throughout the tourney. You saw the way pakis got out that day? Full tosses and short hit me balls. Watson would have made a 100 if he was playing for pakis that day.