Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

Box to box midfielder' date=' energetic. Good if not great passer and chips in with occaisional goals. had a good confed cup. Needs a sitting midfielder alongside him- I dont know if he and Dembele can play in a CM duo for instance. I guess a 4-3-3 with Dembele, Paulinho and Sandro would be pretty good... Bale Lennon Defoe up front[/quote'] spurs should play 4-2-1-3 with paulinho,sandro as CM,dembele is creative,needs to play behind the 3 up front..bale,lenon and a good striker up front,defoe is just pants.. spurs need to buy a striker,sigdursson and holtby have been decent additions as well

^Yeah I did say in my last post they need a striker too... Dont know what happened of thei chase of that Brazilian striker Damaio, theyve been linked with Fred, David Villa too. Defoe is less pants than Adeboayor I think, but he blows hot and cold a bit too much, his ppurple patches are great but come not often enough. Adeb can be a top player but he just cant be asked. Spurs should sell him. 4-2-1-3 thats a variation of 4-3-3 :P in effect with Demb pushing forward it will work that way. Good thing about a 4-2-3-1 as they played last season it means Bale played through the middle behind the striker where he is at his best. if I were AVB I'd even think about a 4-3-3 with Bale as a 'false 9' Lennon and another wide attacker along Bale. Gylfi I guess can play a 'drifting in from the left' kinda AM role...Maybe bid for Tom Ince

Stoke have signed Erik Pieters- Dutch International left back- for about 3.5 M..from PSV... bargain. Deserves a bigger club, cant beleive someone else didnt go for him. been a bit injury hit of late though.

Liverpool signs Kolo Toure Gotze:love: a67cfcde-cf4f-47af-ae43-43f3241567a4_500.jpg
This turned out to be a bit of a farce- Goetze was wearing a huge Nike logo whilst Adidas are bayerns sponsor, and are also part share holders in the club.. HA!

Box to box midfielder, energetic. Good if not great passer and chips in with occaisional goals. had a good confed cup. Needs a sitting midfielder alongside him- I dont know if he and Dembele can play in a CM duo for instance. I guess a 4-3-3 with Dembele, Paulinho and Sandro would be pretty good... Bale Lennon Defoe up front Spurs need a good striker too.
Sandro is a monster, he will be alongside Paulino. Just like you said need a gun forward now