Anti Virat Kohli Club

2 hours ago, SLICKR392 said:

DISCLAIMER: Viper is not a member and us, at AVKC, do not follow his ideology. ( I believe I speak for other humble and prestigious members of AVKC as well.) Our purpose is usually misunderstood and bashed. [for which we don't giving a flying f__k about] 

If you would remember, one of our very own, Mr.Sabby, took the AVKC banner to an IPL game that starred Kohli's team, Royal Challengers Bangalore, thereby the Mohali Cricket Stadium boasting the presence of the man himself at the ground. (Kohli)

Hence, the words of the non-members on this group have got absolutely nothing to do with the group or it's charismatic, elegant, classy, attractive and highly intellectual members.

Thank you

First of all, who are the members of this group? Or who is the chairperson/chairman of the group?

On 1/11/2013 at 10:46 AM, maniac said:

So is Anti-Virat only to do with his on-field performance? what about his poor choice for ad and bad acting in the Tamanna Ad? Or his on-field behavior?

On 1/11/2013 at 10:57 AM, Magneto said:
Please issue a brochure so that more members can consider for applying

Membership is really simple. Show us the Virat sign (:finger:) and OP will update you as a member.

On 1/11/2013 at 5:23 PM, India-KXIP fan said:
:agree: Should get a ton. Tailormade wicket and bowling attack.

fark you lol He is not "Chokholi", he has led India to victory chasing some large totals and he doesn't only perform on flat tracks and Perth 2012 is a good example of that. His teamates have been choking, had another player performed like him we would not have lost so much over the last 2 years.

On 1/11/2013 at 5:55 PM, Sandeep99 said:

**** you *****es:finger:

On 1/11/2013 at 6:08 PM, India-KXIP fan said:
:finger: Rat's gotta be dropped. His attitude isn't working.

U mad Pujara will not even debut. He is another slow singles player.

On 1/11/2013 at 9:06 PM, Lord said:

this club has caused improved in Virat's performances.from 13 runs in 3 innings to 15 in 1 innings:agree:

On 1/13/2013 at 11:11 PM, sabby2013 said:

would love to see this thread after he scores runs first one to change his mind would be only ur preident who wil say some thing like its amazing how he keeps his hunger game after game :clap: what attitude :hatsoff: i actually have pm of this :giggle:

On 1/13/2013 at 11:48 PM, sabby2013 said:

im not a hater unlike u 2 wrongs dont make a right! :mad:

On 1/14/2013 at 10:13 AM, maniac said:
thats what the AVKC says.that he isnt our best or as great as made out to be.we never hate him. so u wanna join the club?:winky:

I think by saying Anti twice...he hates Kohli with more passion...make him your consultant I say :giggle: J/K

On 1/19/2013 at 10:38 PM, adi B said:
AVKC brings India to no.1 position in ODIs:hail: Tests next,watch out:agree:

AVKC :hatsoff:

On 1/23/2013 at 5:32 PM, sabby2013 said:
Well. :bow::smile: Pay me. :whack::mad:

130 mil minus 10 mil i have to pay right? u can send me 120 mil by mid night:icflove:

On 1/23/2013 at 6:22 PM, CSK Fan said:

Woho, Kohli gets out. Party at my place, wine and girls included

On 1/23/2013 at 6:17 PM, Marut said:

A Kohli 20 is becoming nice to see these days. Wonderful knock.

On 1/28/2013 at 5:05 AM, CSK Fan said:

Some requests to AVKC members 1) Lets keep this idea of the club really light hearted. Please do not show genuine hate or abuse for any Indian cricketer including Kohli 2) This club is a tongue-in-cheek thing and very ICF internal. We do not want this to become another "I hate Ganguly" kind of thing, which was a disgrace for all Indian cricket fans. Do not get serious while posting 3) Please do not hijack other threads with anti Kohli posts. You know you are kidding and so do the other person, but any neutral reading those threads will not understand and also thread will gets derailed. We dont want that. dont let Sabby and India-KXIP Fan win. 4) Sabby and India-KXIP Fan, I hope you know that I am just pulling your leg, if you have any objections let me know and I will stop teasing you

On 1/28/2013 at 0:53 PM, velu said:
and ironically mtc still defends midget :finger:

MTC is no more a sachinsta :icflove: recently he compared midgu with a penguin :winky:

On 1/28/2013 at 10:17 PM, King Tendulkar said:
Dude I am not slickr. The avatar confused you?

About 500 people with same avatar. Mods take control. The president of this cult, sorry club I believe is saurav. He needs to take control. This orginasation is a mess and out of control. Members are saying they are not anti virat at all and want him to do well. They say not anti and just want less hyping. Members or going against the founding principles and saying they do not want pujara as captain. Also saying can change op when they want. This orginisation is poorly run and becoming a shambles

LOLLLL. I miss KT

12 minutes ago, Nova said:

Why are some members using the term RAT for Virat? We have a policy against using derogatory words for players. Please refrain from doing so. Thank you.

Having this thread for the best batsman of our team is quite foolish in itself just becoz he doesnt follow the norms of society or what should i say moral science. People should understand its a sport not a moral science class. 

9 minutes ago, velu said:

You fans tolerated far more derogatory term used for OUR God sachin , rat is very mild emoji232.png:giggle:

Those days are behind us. Now we have a policy in place. Please respect the rules and don't make it tough on yourself unnecessarily.

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Team Captain was playing with sniffer dogs instead of net practice. With this kind of attitude and preparedness, forget winning , we will be fighting for a draw.

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/india-vs-england-5th-test-chennai-monkey-off-back-virat-kohli-eyes-year-of-dog-4429160/

kuttalatest1.jpg

You are not supposed to pet them when they are on duty...but again rules can be twisted for VIP's and in Virat's case a VVIP....something for the AVKC to consider.

Another ammunition for AVKC.....look at the Tattoo's what are those designs...is he a tribal from samoan islands? Also has a trophy girlfriend with Plastic surgery and since Virat is a few inches above everyone else in cricket ,his girlfriend got plastic surgery a few inches above where normally trophy girlfriends get it done :giggle: something for the AVKC to ponder upon.

Edited by maniac