Anti Virat Kohli Club

Years ago one of the most enlightened members of ICF@velu had foreseen the evils that this Delhi born will bring.

He had therefore started the AVKC to educate the fans and bring together everyone who was againist VK.

Sadly this raider had people inside ICF as well.Led by a man only known as "Kohlitics" these stooges of the despot managed to ban AVKC.

But AVKC is an idea and that idea is need of the hour.So ICFERs i give you AVKC version 2.

Edited by sourab10forever
2 minutes ago, New guy said:

How on earth was @velu even a part of the club, let alone the founder?

I will like to join this club just because Kohli does not drop Dhoni and keep supporting him. I remember I had made the club manifesto previously

me thinks this club has great growth prospects. there is even the classical revival, dispute on original ownership, foundership etc. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

me thinks this club has great growth prospects. there is even the classical revival, dispute on original ownership, foundership etc. 

@sourav01 aka

@Sandeep99 was the founder.

The original manifesto was as follows

AVKC - Anti Virat Kohli Club

The AVKC was founded when a few philanthropist individuals with nothing but the well-being of the country in mind and the thirst and ambition to stand up and do something, met and discussed about India's cricketing future. The club consists of esteemed and well respected personalities from all walks of lives. Our club is open to all without any prejudice or discrimination (unless your ID is Sabby or India-KXIP Fan, in which case you are not welcome. (Who will we pick on?).

The members of AVKC are usually noted for their keen intelligence, extreme good looks and charismatic personalities. We are currently in the genesis stage and are inviting membership from like minded individuals (who are not Sabby or India-KXIP Fan). We firmly believe that together we can achieve the goal of making India no 1 in cricket across all formats.

Our manifesto is as follows

1) Establishing the fact and getting others to accept that Kohli is just one of the many talented individuals in Indian cricket right now and not very special over and above them as some blind fans claim. Pujara and Rohit are much more talented

2) Pujara over Kohli for captain - Pujara is better suited for captaincy than Kohli

3) Saving our Indian moms and sisters from abuse by being anti-Kohli

4) Being against everything Sabby and India-KXIP Fan stand for

5) Using our jinxing and Anti-jinxing causalities to help India become a cricket super-power (We already have this series win as an achievement!). AVKC is India's good luck charm

6) We will continue with our club and agenda till people realize the truth about Kohli, solve the middle-east crisis, reduce oil price and corruption and bring in world peace

2 hours ago, New guy said:

How on earth was @velu even a part of the club, let alone the founder?

I will like to join this club just because Kohli does not drop Dhoni and keep supporting him. I remember I had made the club manifesto previously

i am into drop-dhoni club now :sad:

dhoni should retire now so that we can prepare for 2019wc , true fans dont want to see you stars struggling ..

anywya kohli is a dumbass captain .. rohit for odi and t20 captain , rahane for tests  :bandit: