Anti Virat Kohli Club

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Backed him all the way from 2013 :) People compared him with all sort of guys in this thread. One even said Tamim >>>>> Kohli lol

Hilarious thread. Looks like i have eviscerated Rohit in this thread :)

I want to know  why most of the icf hates kohli even mediocre  players like klrahul  have many hardcore fan but nobody appreciate virat as a batsman. There  are plenty of threads how klrahul  is great.is it because  regional connections due to plenty of icf are South  side? I am curious. 

Edited by VT87
19 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I want to know  why most of the icf hates kohli even mediocre  players like klrahul  have many hardcore fan but nobody appreciate virat as a batsman. There  are plenty of threads how klrahul  is great.is it because  regional connections due to plenty of icf are South  side? I am curious. 

I doubt that. KL Rahul is that kind of a batsman. When he clicks he looks like a million bucks. He looks very authoritative, elegant and dismissive. That is why he has a fan club. Many go with hyperbole KL Rahul is even more talented than Kohli.

1 hour ago, VT87 said:

nobody appreciate virat as a batsman. There  are plenty of threads how klrahul  is great.is it because  regional connections due to plenty of icf are South  side? I am curious. 

Yes nobody on ICF likes Kohli the batsman cos he is evil Northie and all ICFers are angel Southies.....Westies and Easties are by default extension of Southies. In fact no Northie cricketer is liked here, if you make threads appreciating Kohli, UV, Ishant, Viru, Gambo, Dhawan, Kapil, Amarnath, Bedi etc 3 strikes and then you will be banned. Be careful next time man, you are the last Northie left here and we are proud of our minority rights. Cheers.

Edited by Gollum
26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Yes nobody on ICF likes Kohli the batsman cos he is evil Northie and all ICFers are angel Southies.....Westies and Easties are by default extension of Southies. In fact no Northie cricketer is liked here, if you make threads appreciating Kohli, UV, Ishant, Viru, Gambo, Dhawan, Kapil, Amarnath, Bedi etc 3 strikes and then you will be banned. Be careful next time man, you are the last Northie left here and we are proud of our minority rights. Cheers.

Can I get some  minority privilege like reservation,health benefits :pray: but i know you aren't good in minority appeasement :((

11 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Can I get some  minority privilege like reservation,health benefits :pray: but i know you aren't good in minority appeasement :((

ICF doesn't have health/reservation benefits. But we are nonetheless proud of our minority rights. You can open a neutral thread (no praise allowed) about Kohli once every 4 years. For other active Northie cricketers once in 2 years, annually for retired ones and special offer this election season...as many about Gambhir as you want cos he joined the right party. If you want you can throw in a few words of praise as well (only for GG else ban) but it should be in one of the Southie languages, not Hindi. 

Edited by Gollum
On 7/14/2017 at 10:22 PM, velu said:

i am into drop-dhoni club now :sad:

dhoni should retire now so that we can prepare for 2019wc , true fans dont want to see you stars struggling ..

anywya kohli is a dumbass captain .. rohit for odi and t20 captain , rahane for tests  :bandit:

Don't drop Dhoni club ..Legend should play till he can and should .