Anti Virat Kohli Club

take that haterzzzz:finger::finger::finger: it is our Anti Virat Kohli Club which changed the fortunes of team india:finger: A special thanks to our presidentsaab Saurav01 to come up with this great idea to change the course of this match and indian cricket forever also my hearty thanks to the members a)Sandeep99 b) Testplayer c) My Two Cents d) Myself e) Vibhash for their immense contribution in changing indian cricket's fortunes:finger: and a special thanks to our junior members SLICKR392, sabby2013 and India-KXIP fan for their infatuation towards our club:finger::finger:
:two_thumbs_up:
take that haterzzzz:finger::finger::finger: it is our Anti Virat Kohli Club which changed the fortunes of team india:finger: A special thanks to our presidentsaab Saurav01 to come up with this great idea to change the course of this match and indian cricket forever also my hearty thanks to the members a)Sandeep99 b) Testplayer c) My Two Cents d) Myself e) Vibhash for their immense contribution in changing indian cricket's fortunes:finger: and a special thanks to our junior members SLICKR392, sabby2013 and India-KXIP fan for their infatuation towards our club:finger::finger:
WTH,no mention of my contribution