Which is the best gaming console to buy?

DomainK

its not just resolution .. many details are missing.. there was good video on linustechtips comparing quality between xbox and mid range pc:giggle: check it out :P
It is true though :(( Were it not for a few 360 exclusives probably would have switched by now. But thing is I played one series alot and PC only had first 1 or 2 games of the series and some games come late on PC. GTA 5 will be late for example.

PC can be highly customized, I have seen people using using Sony/Bose sound system + http://www.ambilight4pc.com/ Game titles are cheap compared to consoles. Get a account in steam + buy games during steam sales..49$ exclusive games can be bought for 10$ http://store.steampowered.com/ Like xbox 360 controllers? Buy them and use it with PC.Only advantage i see is Kinect/Move + games getting released for console first.

It is true though :(( Were it not for a few 360 exclusives probably would have switched by now. But thing is I played one series alot and PC only had first 1 or 2 games of the series and some games come late on PC. GTA 5 will be late for example.
Matter of fact they have been releasing exclusives on PC now as the piracy rate has dropped in the last 2 years. RDD was confirmed on PC and rolled back due to technical issues. BTW, Games such as Crysis & Witcher released years later on Consoles before it did on PC. :--D Mass Effect was also series released later on the PS3.

^ You can connect your PC to it as well. Which means 55 inch TV with dolby sound and 24 inch which actually support 1080p games unlike 720p consoles. avatar350_7.gif
yeah right. :giggle: for playing a 1080p game on a TV like that, u need to spend a fortune on PC.... PC exclusives are these boring MMORPGS, which will turn ur live similar to a caveman.. As u said, console gaming is simple. just spend 20k, connect some wires, rent a disk, nd play nd throw it off.. In PC, spend some 60k on CPU, get an internet connection, get an external hard drive, sit near the monitor like a dinosaur, download the game for 2 days,use crackers, use cheat codes nd wat else?? Consoles are the original gaming devices... PC r just pretenders.. Console over PC any day. :finger:

Most people find it alot easier to set up' date=' not everyone has good knowledge about computers and what to buy. Consoles is just connect a few wires, put in disc and is more convenient when you have people over. Console gaming is also cheaper, these are the advantages I know off. Some console exclusive games exist too actually, and some games like GTA 5 will come earlier.[/quote'] Whats the big deal in setting up PC games? What do you need apart from a good graphics card and sufficient RAM? Most of the hardware must be UBS plug n play?

yeah right. :giggle: for playing a 1080p game on a TV like that, u need to spend a fortune on PC.... PC exclusives are these boring MMORPGS, which will turn ur live similar to a caveman.. As u said, console gaming is simple. just spend 20k, connect some wires, rent a disk, nd play nd throw it off.. In PC, spend some 60k on CPU, get an internet connection, get an external hard drive, sit near the monitor like a dinosaur, download the game for 2 days,use crackers, use cheat codes nd wat else?? Consoles are the original gaming devices... PC r just pretenders.. Console over PC any day. :finger:
60K on CPU? What the money goes into?

60K on CPU? What the money goes into?

Matter of fact they have been releasing exclusives on PC now as the piracy rate has dropped in the last 2 years. RDD was confirmed on PC and rolled back due to technical issues. BTW, Games such as Crysis & Witcher released years later on Consoles before it did on PC. :--D Mass Effect was also series released later on the PS3.
Who need crysis?? just gives u headache.. its for hardcore gamers.. play God of war nd feel like a God or play Devil may cry nd feel like a Devil.. PS3D is out of the world.. just play it nd PC gaming will look like sour grapea

Whats the big deal in setting up PC games? What do you need apart from a good graphics card and sufficient RAM? Most of the hardware must be UBS plug n play?
To support a graphics card, a good one, you will need an evenly matched processor. To support these configuration, you need a good PSU (Power Supply) or you will end up burning them and few coolers to maintain the heat. RAM is the least you have to be bothered about, they were more important few years back and are the cheapest component in a PC. And obviously a pretty good compatible mother board.

:hysterical::hysterical: Post made me lol Not true though, you can sit like you would for a console

Who need crysis?? just gives u headache.. its for hardcore gamers.. play God of war nd feel like a God or play Devil may cry nd feel like a Devil.. PS3D is out of the world.. just play it nd PC gaming will look like sour grapea
Its the other way around. You play God of War and feel like a devil and DmC makes you feel like a god!

Unless you are a noob, you wouldn't have made that comment.

In PC, spend some 60k on CPU, get an internet connection, get an external hard drive, sit near the monitor like a dinosaur, download the game for 2 days,use crackers, use cheat codes nd wat else?? D
Why would you need a ext HDD if you are buying a pc for 60k? Downloading for 2 days? When you can get original dvd in flipkart ? Cheats? You have mentioned that because you use them. For price in India http://theitwares.com

:hysterical::hysterical: Post made me lol Not true though, you can sit like you would for a console
I can sit on a sofa, put my leg over another sofa, play wit my wireless controller, 10 ft away from the TV.. :bigboss: unlike sitting uptight half ft before a monitor with keyboard nd mouse in both hands, with tears in my eyes within 30 mins of playing.. :sleep: