Which is the best gaming console to buy?

DomainK

I can sit on a sofa' date= put my leg over another sofa, play wit my wireless controller, 10 ft away from the TV.. :bigboss: unlike sitting uptight half ft before a monitor with keyboard nd mouse in both hands, with tears in my eyes within 30 mins of playing.. :sleep:
:confused: I play FIFA, F1 and Hack n Slash sleep in my bed with my Windows 360 controller.

Why would you need a ext HDD if you are buying a pc for 60k? Downloading for 2 days? When you can get original dvd in flipkart ? Cheats? You have mentioned that because you use them. For price in India http://theitwares.com
well, may be I ve an ext hdd bocoz I ve a cheap laptop ... cheats? I like to play only in consoles.. no use of cheating.. developer cheats r rampant in PC games.. if I get to play PC games, I played multi player RTS games for some time.. will get thrown out if I use cheats..

well, may be I ve an ext hdd bocoz I ve a cheap laptop ... cheats? I like to play only in consoles.. no use of cheating.. developer cheats r rampant in PC games.. if I get to play PC games, I played multi player RTS games for some time.. will get thrown out if I use cheats..
There are plenty of cheat on 360 with those A's and B's. Why would someone use cheats anyways? You make it seem like its a must for PC games.

:confused: I play FIFA' date=' F1 and Hack n Slash sleep in my bed with my Windows 360 controller.[/quote'] they r not PC exclusives.. the games u mentioned r in consoles too.. infact sports games r DESIGNED for consoles, which is why u use a 360 controller in a PC.. well if u use a controller, then why would u go for a PC?? I agree that the online RTS, TBS, FPS games in PC r something that can't be matched in consoles.. if u r not playing those, u can go for consoles..

Please don't say me that you are using laptop to play games.You need alienware laptop if you need good gaming performance. Pirated game + Multiplayer = Cheaters paradise. I own multiple games and i haven't seen people using cheats/cheating.

they r not PC exclusives.. the games u mentioned r in consoles too.. infact sports games r DESIGNED for consoles, which is why u use a 360 controller in a PC.. well if u use a controller, then why would u go for a PC?? I agree that the online RTS, TBS, FPS games in PC r something that can't be matched in consoles.. if u r not playing those, u can go for consoles..
they r not PC exclusives.. the games u mentioned r in consoles too.. infact sports games r DESIGNED for consoles, which is why u use a 360 controller in a PC..
When did I say they were? LOL. There is nothing such as 'designed' for consoles. I know plenty of professional gamers who play Sim racing and sports game with the keyboard.
well if u use a controller, then why would u go for a PC??
A little lost, are we? What has a gamepad or a keyboard got to do with your choice of platform? :confused:
I agree that the online RTS, TBS, FPS games in PC r something that can't be matched in consoles.. if u r not playing those, u can go for consoles..
Why? For casual gaming? Not everyone are casual gamers like you and not every casual gamers prefer consoles over PC. Those other games have go to do with controllers, which you can purchase for the PC. The reason PC lacks behind are the exclusives, not the controllers and such.

Please don't say me that you are using laptop to play games.You need alienware laptop if you need good gaming performance. Pirated game + Multiplayer = Cheaters paradise. I own multiple games and i haven't seen people using cheats/cheating.
I played world of warcraft nd red alert online for few days.. they don't need alien ware laptop. :dontknow: I liked those.. try using cheat in ANY of Blizzard game servers, u ll get an IP ban within minutes

I played world of warcraft nd red alert online for few days.. they don't need alien ware laptop. :dontknow: I liked those.. try using cheat in ANY of Blizzard game servers, u ll get an IP ban within minutes
I do agree you don't need alienware for RA2/WOW. Why should i cheat :hitler:

60K on CPU? What the money goes into?
Ignore his post its misinformed.Actually For gaming cpu is secondary any fast dual core would do as just few games use quadcore procc.Even if u go quad in Its around 10k for C.p.u.You get a Graphics card like Ati 7770hd and play most games at 1080p on high settings at rs 8k or a 13 k card like gtx 660ti.Ram is dirt cheap 4gb for 2.3k. motherboard for 5-7 k. I have xbox,ps3 but play only exclusives on them As lack of AA just Makes it look bad compared to pc. I Would advise u to wait for ps4.

Ignore his post its misinformed.Actually For gaming cpu is secondary any fast dual core would do as just few games use quadcore procc.Even if u go quad in Its around 10k for C.p.u.You get a Graphics card like Ati 7770hd and play most games at 1080p on high settings at rs 8k or a 13 k card like gtx 660ti.Ram is dirt cheap 4gb for 2.3k. motherboard for 5-7 k. I have xbox,ps3 but play only exclusives on them As lack of AA just Makes it look bad compared to pc. I Would advise u to wait for ps4.
yep..this is much more accurate for normal gamers even with this specifications u will get much better quality compared to consoles ..

When did I say they were? LOL. There is nothing such as 'designed' for consoles. I know plenty of professional gamers who play Sim racing and sports game with the keyboard. A little lost, are we? What has a gamepad or a keyboard got to do with your choice of platform? :confused: Why? For casual gaming? Not everyone are casual gamers like you and not every casual gamers prefer consoles over PC. Those other games have go to do with controllers, which you can purchase for the PC. The reason PC lacks behind are the exclusives, not the controllers and such.
dude, consoles nd controllers r around since 80's nd the entire gaming industry came from the console developers.. also, the reason why the exclusives exist in first place is that the revenue out of consoles multiple times higher than their PC division.. its also the reason why biggies like EA, Rockstar decided to sideline their PC versions.. Capcom already distanced itself fron PC gaming..

its 2013 not 2010.. games these days demand a lot more than that

Unless you want all setting at MAX and 50fps @ 1080p
True that... but even the specifications that cricket god posted might cost around 30 to 35k.. I wonder why no one bought up the modding ability in PC games. :D they r the biggest reason why PC industry is growing.. :hmmm:

it will still look better then console and thats the point :P
just max out the graphics on pc at 1080p in a 22" monitorand compare it to a console game on a 50" tv with 720p, the console will still look better . the level of comfortness is what matters.. if u say, "I can use a high end pc, connect it to a 50" tv nd use a controller", I say its just a customized console. :giggle: now talk abt exclusive games in consoles.. like, riding a stock car nd an altered car with nos, improved engine and other things..

dude' date= consoles nd controllers r around since 80's nd the entire gaming industry came from the console developers.. also, the reason why the exclusives exist in first place is that the revenue out of consoles multiple times higher than their PC division.. its also the reason why biggies like EA, Rockstar decided to sideline their PC versions.. Capcom already distanced itself fron PC gaming..
I pretty much know the history of gaming because that was my field and it came from ping pong which was first played on a 10 MB HDD Computer, not a console.
also, the reason why the exclusives exist in first place is that the revenue out of consoles multiple times higher than their PC division.. its also the reason why biggies like EA, Rockstar decided to sideline their PC versions.. Capcom already distanced itself fron PC gaming..
Yes, that because of the piracy. You put a poll in a gamin forum and majority will opt for PC. The biggest of all, Neogaf, had majority of its gamer in the PC platform and believe me, they are no casual gamers. And when did EA sideline PC? R* might have with few exclusives apart from that they have good profit in the PC industry. LA Noire was a console exclusive and was supposed to release with Red Dead Redemption, which had some technical issues and hence they managed to release LA Noire along with a Midnight Club port. Alan Wake and American Nightmare, Dark Souls were all games that noone had expected to be released on the PC. Crysis, Witcher, Mass Effect were first announced as PC exclusives. Thanks to consoles, Crysis 2 and Crysis 3, the one after Crysis Warhead (the 1st expansion) were BS and so was the GFX. They did that so the consoles wouldn't actually heat and burst while they game. Fortunately Crysis 3 had a different version for the PC. They removed a complete chapter on Nomad from Crysis 2 because of the overlord in GFX that consoles wouldn't be able to support.
just max out the graphics on pc at 1080p in a 22" monitorand compare it to a console game on a 50" tv with 720p, the console will still look better . the level of comfortness is what matters.. if u say, "I can use a high end pc, connect it to a 50" tv nd use a controller", I say its just a customized console. :giggle: now talk abt exclusive games in consoles.. like, riding a stock car nd an altered car with nos, improved engine and other things..
just max out the graphics on pc at 1080p in a 22" monitorand compare it to a console game on a 50" tv with 720p, the console will still look better . the level of comfortness is what matters..
Obviously it won't. Its stretched out in the 50" and the pixels are loosened up. How will that make it look better? :confused:
if u say, "I can use a high end pc, connect it to a 50" tv nd use a controller", I say its just a customized console. :giggle:
You know people use their monitor instead of their TV in some cases? Is that called a customized PC? LOL. You are doing it for the visuals. There is a lot more difference between a console and a PC apart from the controllers and device that is used to visualize it. You are really coming with some poor statements there in support of consoles. :headshake:

I pretty much know the history of gaming because that was my field and it came from ping pong which was first played on a 10 MB HDD Computer' date=' not a console. [/quote'] Wrong. Space wars is the first true video game but pong (not "ping pong" ) codified the concept of video game. Pong gave birth to the coin-operated Video Arcades , and soon the Atari 2600, which are consoles. Although computer operated Pong is silently running on the back ground, but consoles made it famous. Agree. Most PC gamers might troll around in froums looking for mods, suggestions, strategies, etc., Only half of the console gamers will be trolling in forums. P.S: I m a member in neogaf :secret: The below francises from EA has gave up on making windows versions. Mass Effect, NCAA football, Fight Night, Def Jam, Madden NFL, Harmonix (Guitar Hero and Rock Band), NHL, NBA Live, Skate, NBA Live. Burnout paradise is a PC exclusive but other games in the series are console exclusives. Agree. Very valid points for PC perspective. Graphics is only 30% of the gaming aspect. Extreme graphic setting tend to reduce the length of the game. It has more to do with the feel you get while playing in a console. A sport game/a music game, will look awesome in a console. Crysis and Mass effect opted consoles, is due to the gameplay mechanics, becoz graphis is less cared about. Consoles are easier to develop for because every single version of that console has (or should have; hard drive size will vary) the exact same hardware and firmware; it's much easier to tailor the game to the platform, and to push the platform to its limits. Meanwhile, the PC world doesn't have standardized hardware; you might be running one of three operating systems (Windows, Mac OS or Linux), two manufacturers' style of graphics cards (AMD Radeon vs Nvidia), two manufacturers' style of CPU (Intel vs AMD), and God only knows what amount of hard drive space and RAM. There are boat loads of controller related genres, which are unplayeable in keyboard and mouse. The only genres accepted by most people to be PC-only territory are the Real Time Strategy and other Real Time simulations, due to the difficulties with attempting to "click and drag" with a joystick. I m not just talking about the graphics. I m talking about the comfort level to your eyes. There won't be much different from a 1080p and 720p, if you sit 10ft away. Moreover, it's better to concentrate on the game rather than complaining about the poor graphics. If the gameplay is good, even a 32-bit console game will look great. Which is where the PCs are seriously lacking. Well, if you want a higer graphics for PC's, you will need to spend a lot of money again. Well, you are not moving from the graphics in support of PC's :giggle: The basic aspects of a console and PC gaming hardware, a cpu + ram + graphics card/gpu. PC's can upagrade those and consoles can't, like I said above. The biggest difference is controller and the keyboard/mouse. If you use the controller in a PC, you wanted a better gameplay in higher graphics. I don't get surprized in 2 yrs, if we get a PC with TV connectivity or a bigger monitor, dowloadable (pirated) console games, an emulator for that, a controller, which is basically a customized console. If that happens, there will be another great crash in video game industry like in 1983. My biggest concern is PC is killing the gaming industry using piracy, just like the numerous arcade makers destroyed Atari. And that's the reason why EA, Rockstar, Capcom are more leaned towards consoles. Sorry for the very long post :((