Which is the best gaming console to buy?

DomainK

A 23k pc will be more powerful than a console.Console have advantage as specs are locked and game are developed for those specs .But really anybody who has high -mid end pc will prefer to play non exclusives on pc. i brought ps3 for playing mgs' date=gow,uncharted,Gt,heavy rain,wwe and xbox for halo,fable,gow.
Exactly ! Everything is set to run it smooth.

A 23k pc will be more powerful than a console.Console have advantage as specs are locked and game are developed for those specs .But really anybody who has high -mid end pc will prefer to play non exclusives on pc. i brought ps3 for playing mgs' date='gow,uncharted,Gt,heavy rain,wwe and xbox for halo,fable,gow.[/quote'] that 'anybody' will download pirated version and play. which is why companies opting to consoles. the reason I hate on pc gamers is the way they steal hardwork of the developers nd say they r master race. imagine if a company makes a high budget pc exclusive and 80% of the games download a pirated version? obviously, they don't repeat the mistake.. but well, if u have a pc and console, I still prefer playing with a console, bocoz I prefer joystick, tv nd a relaxed way to play on it.. I hate sitting near a monitor with a mouse nd keyboard. graphics is always the second option for Majority of gamers. gameplay nd ease of use is what gives the consoles an edge. and thats why there r exclusives nd the consoles give more revenue.. in fact pc gamers outnumber console gamers yet can't provide a 30% of revenue compared to console.

Exactly ! Everything is set to run it smooth.
obviously yes. :dontknow: without consoles no game developer will produce good games. don't worry a lot of multi platform games will not be availabe in PC in next few yrs. pc gamers can set up emulators nd download pirated versions to play nd kill the industry further.

obviously yes. :dontknow: without consoles no game developer will produce good games. don't worry a lot of multi platform games will not be availabe in PC in next few yrs. pc gamers can set up emulators nd download pirated versions to play nd kill the industry further.
Okay.

that 'anybody' will download pirated version and play. which is why companies opting to consoles. the reason I hate on pc gamers is the way they steal hardwork of the developers nd say they r master race. imagine if a company makes a high budget pc exclusive and 80% of the games download a pirated version? obviously, they don't repeat the mistake.. but well, if u have a pc and console, I still prefer playing with a console, bocoz I prefer joystick, tv nd a relaxed way to play on it.. I hate sitting near a monitor with a mouse nd keyboard. graphics is always the second option for Majority of gamers. gameplay nd ease of use is what gives the consoles an edge. and thats why there r exclusives nd the consoles give more revenue.. in fact pc gamers outnumber console gamers yet can't provide a 30% of revenue compared to console.
Nowadays most have gamepads for pc.Its not only graphics but gameplay also suffers on consoles due to limitations.Today u can get games at throw away prices at Gog.com the site of cdproject witcher developers:hatsoff:,Also steam and humble bundle is way to go.Just take example of witcher they said they wanted no drm.they made such high quality game people just had to support them.They are the rockstars.

Nowadays most have gamepads for pc.Its not only graphics but gameplay also suffers on consoles due to limitations.Today u can get games at throw away prices at Gog.com the site of cdproject witcher developers:hatsoff:' date='[b']Also steam and humble bundle is way to go.Just take example of witcher they said they wanted no drm.they made such high quality game people just had to support them.They are the rockstars.
Yeah, the dev of CD Red made an epic comment targeting Ubisoft. :hatsoff:

An Xbox 360 is the way to go. The 360 and PS3 offer the same games for the most part, however the 360 offers Gears of War and Halo, which are 2 of the most well known Way Game Franchises, and are only on the 360. Either console you get, some good army games would be Battlefield Bad Company, Call of Duty, and Medal of Honor