The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

True that. We wouldn't have had a AVKC full of attention seeking kids if that was the case.
LOL. You give us the most attention by whining on our thread. The whiners have filled up half the pages of that thread. And stick to being Sidhobi. Don't have to be a Chokoholic as well; otherwise Dhobi might accuse you of infidelity.

LOL. You give us the most attention by whining on our thread. The whiners have filled up half the pages of that thread. And stick to being Sidhobi. Don't have to be a Chokoholic as well; otherwise Dhobi might accuse you of infidelity.
1. I don't post there regularly or even if I do, most of the times it is when Kohli owns you guys. 2. Isn't that all what you want? Attention?

1. I don't post there regularly or even if I do, most of the times it is when Kohli owns you guys. 2. Isn't that all what you want? Attention?
a) True that. You don't post - you just put up your standard :whine: and :mama: b) Kohli owns us ... haha ... has crossed 50 thrice in the 12 knocks he has played since the beginning of AVKC. c) You call yourself 'Sidhobi' for attention. We are just there to bring in some fair criticism for his performances. You're simply jealous of the attention that AVKC gets, and that's why you whine continuously. :finger: P.S. If you were not an attention seeker, you would not have run pillar to post trying to become the mascot of CSK.