Help me buy a phone

DomainK

android has been in development even before ios
Yeah it was :giggle: Google-Android-history-before-after-iPhone.jpg
also please stop using crap android devices u buy 45 k ios device compare to 45 k android device :icflove:
u saying S2 is crap :haha: I bought it in June 2011, and it's the top device.
also after using htc one for week yes im finding ios lagy at home screen animations seem to be at lower frame rate and setting is similar :giggle: i love both platforms but both have different uses..
seriously? :giggle: my 4S never had those laggy home screens. Some of my frnds have S3 and one of my cousin has S4. It has a painfully delayed home button, games larger than 100MB (played overkill-2) will slowdown if we play for more than 10 mins. If you turn on 3G, even the browser is slowing down, so the multi tasking is a joke. It's an excuse for the inability to close the apps.
also without jailbreak for me iphonee was unusable and no there are no ads sorry u got some bad apps few years ago i think right now top android apps are similar to iphone i prefer cricbuzz app on android more imdb app on ios
most top android apps are not similar, they are the same ones developed for IOS. the similar ones are poor clones from IOS. The exclusive apps are really bad.
so its like that for me after using iphone for 2 months (i changed with my sis ) i have fair experience ..also stop calling it clone ios has been similar ui wise from start currect android version adds so much more..honestly i feel very restricted while using ios but thats me my sister prefers ios so what? :dontknow:
Agree with the jailbreak and free part. Most nice apps in IOS are paid, but it's free in android. There are also apps in android to download paid apps for free. But IOS is strictly against piracy. which the biggest reason for many good developers to stop developing for android.
lets not derail this thread and stop spamming iphone 5 when topic is android phone which is budget oriented
I just suggested him Lumia 720 and told him to stay away from android :mad:
PS use nexus 4 and show me where it lags :)
I m yet to try that. Will let you know if I get a chance :icflove:

i do not but he said flase thing samsung knox is already approved in organisations like fbi but not ios just saying :--D we dont need it but he said its unsecure just providing real info if u use app from market chances are u will never have any problem yes u can mess up ur phone with settings as android allows u to change them.. but thats upto user and its hidden setting anyway..
IOS is also approved by pentagon, if you don't know :--D

bro samsung lags bcos of there *****y skin try a nexus device or current htc device and show me lag :winky: and yes s2 is *****y device and iphone 5's animation seemed to be running at lower frames then my one u can notice it easily.. one area where i love iphone is battery life its stand by time is unbelievable.. and about paid and free apps again 2010 bro :winky: in android u can buy add free version of angry birds with adds and paid version like ios btw month ago they released ad version same as android and is equally annoying :winky: also i buy apps jailbreak does not means piracy .. i was talking about tweaks having quick toggles to turn off and on wifi ,3g and auxo multi tasking tweak :) i cant live without them on iphone :P im not a pirate atleast not of apps :headshake: btw from apps try tapatalk 4 beta its brilliant :icflove: again i said even before this discussion even s4 lags and its bcos of touch\wiz skin of samsung which has code from ginger break days ! :omg: imagine iphone 5 having dailer code of ios 4 :winky: there is a reason when i buy new samsung device first thing i do is flash paranoid android rom or cyanogenmod and change the kernel :D also try some non touchwiz device u will be surprised how fluid android has become .. just take ur s2 put it in download mode and add CWM recovery and just flash cyanogenmod 10.1 and see the difference :icflove:

Stop this nonsense guys. This is not an iPhone vs Android debate. This is a thread to help me buy a phone. And I said right in the first post, I want an Android phone.
he is the one who was recommending iphone 5 and than saying how android sucks :rofl: ok heres the thing.. if u want battery life get s3 if u dont mind bit less battery life go with nexus 4.. and dont buy grand maybe its good for price but when i was playing with it.. even temple run 2 was lagging a bit on it..

bro samsung lags bcos of there *****y skin try a nexus device or current htc device and show me lag :winky: and yes s2 is *****y device and iphone 5's animation seemed to be running at lower frames then my one u can notice it easily.. one area where i love iphone is battery life its stand by time is unbelievable.. and about paid and free apps again 2010 bro :winky: in android u can buy add free version of angry birds with adds and paid version like ios btw month ago they released ad version same as android and is equally annoying :winky: also i buy apps jailbreak does not means piracy .. i was talking about tweaks having quick toggles to turn off and on wifi ,3g and auxo multi tasking tweak :) i cant live without them on iphone :P im not a pirate atleast not of apps :headshake: btw from apps try tapatalk 4 beta its brilliant :icflove: again i said even before this discussion even s4 lags and its bcos of touchwiz skin of samsung which has code from ginger break days ! :omg: imagine iphone 5 having dailer code of ios 4 :winky: there is a reason when i buy new samsung device first thing i do is flash paranoid android rom or cyanogenmod and change the kernel :D also try some non touchwiz device u will be surprised how fluid android has become .. just take ur s2 put it in download mode and add CWM recovery and just flash cyanogenmod 10.1 and see the difference :icflove:
Fair enough :two_thumbs_up: I ll talk after using nexus devices. none of my frnds own it right now :((

he is the one who was recommending iphone 5 and than saying how android sucks :rofl: ok heres the thing.. if u want battery life get s3 if u dont mind bit less battery life go with nexus 4.. and dont buy grand maybe its good for price but when i was playing with it.. even temple run 2 was lagging a bit on it..
:whack: I just told him to buy Lumia 720. You are the one who started trolling :orderorder:

:rofl: :hysterical: i still proved my point that android can be equally secure :) anyway u wont find many nexus in india as google sells it through play store in other countries and in india u cant buy hardware yet form it :P

Bad choice :headshake: Too fragile and plastic
actually its not fragile and plastic has its advantages he can remove battery and put sd card.. also if it falls on ground it wont dent.. honestly its personal preference..btw has anyone tried xperia sp ? :hmmm:

:rofl: :hysterical: i still proved my point that android can be equally secure :) anyway u wont find many nexus in india as google sells it through play store in other countries and in india u cant buy hardware yet form it :P
Android + Knox is secure. Still IOS > Android in security :D My older sister and her hubby is coming to india in august. her hubby has some nexus :yay:

Android + Knox is secure. Still IOS > Android in security :D My older sister and her hubby is coming to india in august. her hubby has some nexus :yay:
lets not derail any further :headshake: pm me if u really wanna talk about this :D im not a fanboy i have recommended iphone to atleast 4-5 people i know it depends on what u need it for.. anyway,on topic.. s3 is great choice and will easily last u 2 years i think:two_thumbs_up:

lumia 720 is amazing imo but apps is still problem ..whats the price in india ? @domaink are u willing to try windows ?
Then whats a good choice? My friend Shane also said S3. He does not lie. :mad:
actually its not fragile and plastic has its advantages he can remove battery and put sd card.. also if it falls on ground it wont dent.. honestly its personal preference..btw has anyone tried xperia sp ? :hmmm:
Lumia 720 is aorund 18k. S3 came down to 23k and the price will reduce even more :giggle: you can wait for Xperia UL, coming next month, expected to be around 20k. It's a quadcore and runs on androind. IMO, Sony > Samsung in build quality, touch, camera, headset music quality, and looks. Samsung has better display, androind customization and slim.