The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

FT PL scores: > Arsenal 1-3 Aston Villa > Norwich 2-2 Everton > Sunderland 0-1 Fulham > West Brom 0-1 Southampton > West Ham 2-0 Cardiff PS: Won't post scores every week......I'm just happy the PL is back.....
arre but mai kis team ko support karu??? :confused:

^ yeah if u r picking a soccer club for the very first time and do not have a clue kaise kya ain't a better team than milan they can only get better and they will :) pity they do not play in the epl though hmmmm.
yeah first time. epl has started today so want to support a epl team but not adi, sid, kumar, sg, chepu, jalebi's team :beee: is that ac milan, which league and you supports that team? :hmmm:

Yeah been a long time follow only champions league now that too not too many matches :). The italian league if u like watching defense and are a bit of a sucker for positioning and legit tackling and a bit of bluster there isn't any better. The EPL is more about who scores the most and that's not all that a bad thing either hmmmm.
hope I enjoy epl then I will follow other leagues too :nice:

I dont know this guy and team......is this good team to support........plz give me another option as well....... :confused:
I was just kidding.....they are a newly promoted team.......you can support them if you want..... If you want to be the lucky mascot for a team........maybe Arsenal??? They haven't a trophy in a while but they are consistently in the top 4.........also, no one seems to be supporting them in here.......they lost quite badly today.........but they are among the top 5 sides in the league.....

Yeah i know try liverpool :--D sure they have a bit of heart and gerrards around i hope as long as hes in the squad u should not find it much of a challenge to cheer for them :).
Lol....I support them......and zakk doesn't want to support a team I support......

Oh is it yeah nice see my only grouse with them is damn they don't finish in the top4 as often warna champions leagues theirs for the taking. Zakk meet jalebi_bhai and his team and gerrard :).
They've finally started to come back on track as a club this off-season after a few years of turmoil........ownership issues and then retard dealings in the transfer market of 2011 set them back.......we'll see what they can do though I think they'll fall short of top 4 yet again this season.....

I was just kidding.....they are a newly promoted team.......you can support them if you want..... If you want to be the lucky mascot for a team........maybe Arsenal??? They haven't a trophy in a while but they are consistently in the top 4.........also, no one seems to be supporting them in here.......they lost quite badly today.........but they are among the top 5 sides in the league.....
why kidding man?......be serious......dont want to support a team because they lost badly today.......will see if they perform well in next game.......I want to know about other teams as well.......if you are ready to pass some information about them.........

Yeah i think it hit them when arbeloa alonso and a few others left if they are clawing their way back its only good news for european football - clearly without them and milan easily the tourney was poorer. Edit: though have to add drogba winning it for chelsea was special and refreshing than what 7-2-1 formations some of the clubs play hmmmm :).
Agree........watching those mercenaries at City play their utter filth for two seasons in the CL has been nothing but torture......

Oh is it yeah nice see my only grouse with them is damn they don't finish in the top4 as often warna champions leagues theirs for the taking. Zakk meet jalebi_bhai and his team and gerrard :).
I know Gerrards (not much) but dont want to support jalebi's team :--D

why kidding man?......be serious......dont want to support a team because they lost badly today.......will see if they perform well in next game.......I want to know about other teams as well.......if you are ready to pass some information about them.........
Arsenal are not that bad.......they are unpredictable.......and unambitious.......but your support can change that for them...........:hysterical: Other viable teams to support.......I guess Manchester City.........they've lot of talented players.......finished 2nd last season......were champions in 2011-12.........

Arsenal are not that bad.......they are unpredictable.......and unambitious.......but your support can change that for them...........:hysterical: Other viable teams to support.......I guess Manchester City.........they've lot of talented players.......finished 2nd last season......were champions in 2011-12.........
can arsenal beats liverpool?........if yes then I may support them........not gonna support mcity........I dont like to support champions.........

I know Gerrards (not much) but dont want to support jalebi's team :--D
She worked for Manchester United. "My first paycheck ever was in university when I used to do part-time jobs. I worked for football club Manchester United, because I was studying in Manchester. I was one of the team leaders for the catering during the matches.” http://www.vogue.in/content/parineeti-chopra-fun-trivia%20 I think you have your answer zakk......... Fat Pari was kulfi-bhejne waali ..........:hehe:.........