ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

No denying what MSD has accomplished. Forever grateful. But does that mean we should bring Kapil Dev back? Because we shouldn't - he finished a long time ago though arguably it was overdue. Our players just never know when to retire, aside from a few like dravid and laxman who at least retired with some dignity and a lot of respect. MSD has lost it. Look at his tournaments - its the players that did the work for him. In india, he is a great captain because he works well with spinners but as the wt20 showed, he cant even bring fielders in to do something simple like restrict singles. He is a scared captain at heart. We need a fearless one who can let the players do their thing. Captain leads from the front but he has only done that in ODIS. Didnt do it in ct13 as he scored nothing there. A poor captain now. Won nothing overseas. When will you all wake up? And I'm not an MSD hater, there is plenty of cricket logic. Just check his recent results.
If Winning 3 ICC events in a span of 7 years is 'lost it' in your dictionary, I request you to buy a new one.
No denying what MSD has accomplished. Forever grateful. But does that mean we should bring Kapil Dev back? Because we shouldn't - he finished a long time ago though arguably it was overdue. Our players just never know when to retire, aside from a few like dravid and laxman who at least retired with some dignity and a lot of respect. MSD has lost it. Look at his tournaments - its the players that did the work for him. In india, he is a great captain because he works well with spinners but as the wt20 showed, he cant even bring fielders in to do something simple like restrict singles. He is a scared captain at heart. We need a fearless one who can let the players do their thing. Captain leads from the front but he has only done that in ODIS. Didnt do it in ct13 as he scored nothing there. A poor captain now. Won nothing overseas. When will you all wake up? And I'm not an MSD hater, there is plenty of cricket logic. Just check his recent results.
If Winning 3 ICC events in a span of 7 years is 'lost it' in your dictionary, I request you to buy a new one.

INdia lost the match in the space of 4 overs. Overall performance of India in this tournament was exemplary . They exceeded our expectation especially on the bowling front. They never gave a sniff to any opposition until semi final which was taken care of by our batsmen. in T20 one out of form player screw up the entire team and undo all the good work done by the team throughout the tournament. That is the take away from this final.

If Winning 3 ICC events in a span of 7 years is 'lost it' in your dictionary' date=' I request you to buy a new one.[/quote'] I'm not talking about 2007 or 2011. I'm talking about now! When he won those cups he at least backed fast bowlers in sree, irfan, rp and joginder. Now he plays just spinners and doesnt make any changes. But lets focus on the present: no wins overseas, lost an icc final where he should have sent raina or himself ahead of DOTRAJ. You just gotta see his record since december 2013 to see that he isnt fit to be our captain anymore, at least in tests and t20s. HOW MANY MORE MATCHES DO WE NEED TO LOSE? You wanna know why he backed mishra? KOHLI. Rahane? KOHLI. Kohli played them in the asia cup and they did reasonable well, rahane got to open and scored some runs. Plus his @ss under fire from ipl scandal