Google needs to stop shoving G+ down our throats

DomainK

after a little google search, i found this from early 2011 Why Connecting your YouTube and Google Accounts Matters some problems regarding this is what i believe, i complained about. Nice to see they are still ****ing up youtube. :cantstop:
Back then they connected the Youtube and Google accounts only for authentication, but you could still maintain a different name and profile on Youtube. Now the names have been forcibly changed

Back then they connected the Youtube and Google accounts only for authentication' date=' but you could still maintain a different name and profile on Youtube. Now the names have been forcibly changed[/quote'] I don't exactly remember what it was but i was trying to do, but i was trying to go private at that time and this integration was preventing me doing so. They were forcing some idiotic choices none of which was what i wanted and both made my situation worse. After more searching i found this link, people were complaining back then too. Google Forces YouTube Account Linking

I don't exactly remember what it was but i was trying to do, but i was trying to go private at that time and this integration was preventing me doing so. They were forcing some idiotic choices none of which was what i wanted and both made my situation worse. After more searching i found this link, people were complaining back then too. Google Forces YouTube Account Linking
The complaints were of a different nature back then.

created a new account to login to youtube and misc areas of google.. I use my original account only to check gmails.. extremely happy with the arrangement.. never use G+ either in my original ac or the fake account, so it really doesnt matter. Wondering why many gets themselves twisted up here.