Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

कमाल जनता है मेरे देश की जब आन्दोलन कर रहे थे तो कहने लगे अनशन आन्दोलन से कुछ नही होगा पार्टी बनाइये चुनाव लड़िये! चुनाव लड़ने लगे तो कहने लगे, नौसिखिये हैं, बुरी तरह हारेंगे! चुनाव जीत गये तो कहते हैं, सत्ता के भूखे हैं! सत्ता छोड़ के विपक्ष मे बैठने लगे तो कहते हैं, के जनता को किये वादे पूरे नहीं कर सकते इसलिये डर गये! जनता को किये वादे पूरे करने के लिये सरकार बनाने लगे तो कहते हैं के जनता को धोखा दे कर कांग्रेस से हाथ मिला लिया! जनता से पूछने गये की क्या कांग्रेस से समर्थन लेके सरकार सरकार बना सकते हैं, तो कहते है की क्या हर काम अब जनता से पूछ के होगा! मेरे भाई आखिर चाहते क्या हो? इतने सवाल 50 सालों मे कांग्रेस भाजपा से कर लेते तो आज आम आदमी पार्टी की ज़ुरूरत ही नही पैदा होती!! One of my friend posted in Facebook.

कमाल जनता है मेरे देश की जब आन्दोलन कर रहे थे तो कहने लगे अनशन आन्दोलन से कुछ नही होगा पार्टी बनाइये चुनाव लड़िये! चुनाव लड़ने लगे तो कहने लगे, नौसिखिये हैं, बुरी तरह हारेंगे! चुनाव जीत गये तो कहते हैं, सत्ता के भूखे हैं! सत्ता छोड़ के विपक्ष मे बैठने लगे तो कहते हैं, के जनता को किये वादे पूरे नहीं कर सकते इसलिये डर गये! जनता को किये वादे पूरे करने के लिये सरकार बनाने लगे तो कहते हैं के जनता को धोखा दे कर कांग्रेस से हाथ मिला लिया! जनता से पूछने गये की क्या कांग्रेस से समर्थन लेके सरकार सरकार बना सकते हैं, तो कहते है की क्या हर काम अब जनता से पूछ के होगा! मेरे भाई आखिर चाहते क्या हो? इतने सवाल 50 सालों मे कांग्रेस भाजपा से कर लेते तो आज आम आदमी पार्टी की ज़ुरूरत ही नही पैदा होती!! One of my friend posted in Facebook.
he missed the small fact that the single biggest reason for Kejriwal's success in these elections was his anti-cong stand and now he's joining hands with them.

I'm a big believer in not letting the good be the enemy of the best, especially wrt politics. I'd want AAP to form a govt with whatever support. They have the option to back off if their core principles are compromised and more importantly an opportunity to walk the talk.

There are so many things wrong with this paragraph!! 1. Political parties are criticized for their actions. Everything they do is analyzed and interpreted in many ways. Especially the new parties are closely observed and criticized. Can't take the criticism? Don't enter politics. But stop whining, please. 2. In democracy, people play the central role. Stop blaming the people for your difficulties. Stop whining. 3. The people of this country have given you some unexpected leverage. Make the best use of it you can. Stop whining like a grumpy cat. 4. The fact remains that you got your votes through anti-congress campaigns and now you have no shame in teaming up wit the same party. Don't blame the people for that, you idiots! Stop whining.

There are so many things wrong with this paragraph!! 1. Political parties are criticized for their actions. Everything they do is analyzed and interpreted in many ways. Especially the new parties are closely observed and criticized. Can't take the criticism? Don't enter politics. But stop whining, please. 2. In democracy, people play the central role. Stop blaming the people for your difficulties. Stop whining. 3. The people of this country have given you some unexpected leverage. Make the best use of it you can. Stop whining like a grumpy cat. 4. The fact remains that you got your votes through anti-congress campaigns and now you have no shame in teaming up wit the same party. Don't blame the people for that, you idiots! Stop whining.
This is fan post and supporters have every right in questioning if the criticism seems to be biased and motivated....! Also who are blaming common people here, post is about those who are politically inclined people who are hell bent on criticism..And no one has given anyone unexpected leverage, we all vote because we want them to work for us, it is not the other way round.

Does AAP published the voting they revived from people regarding joinign hands with Con party? Initially AAP said people rejected con party due to corruption and voted AAP , but now how suddenly same people backing con party within a month :hmmmm2:

They are not forming a coalition govt with anyone. It is still an AAP govt which can get pulled down by Con and/or BJP anytime. Instead of forcing another election with more money spent, they are trying to do their best with whatever hand they have been dealt with. Instead of being cynical all the time, let's give this new party a chance to see what they can actually do for the people. Stop being stuck in a loop regarding govt. forming. That is over, now it is on to governance.

People shouldn't have been cynical if AAP stuck to same stand from beginning' date=' they change their tunes every day :winky:[/quote'] Well they are an inexperienced party, so it's ok to cut them some slack. Their intentions do seem genuine, at least to me so far.

^ I don't think so . they used words like voted for honesty , non corruption etc. ...but now getting support from same part they said people rejected for corruption , any person/organization who have self respect shouldn't have done this. Initially they said people not gave them mandate to govern , now they conducted another survey and saying people want them to form government..

@Bulbul Anna We have seen Congress from last 60 years, BJP from 30 years and AAP from 6 months..Give them some time before you start judging them..Even if you assume they are like any other party like BJP and congress, they deserve a chance to rule just like Congress and BJP has ruled for years now..As far as claiming themselves as honest, hasn't BJP done the same and doing the same, yet they failed in curbing corruption in Karnataka?

^ Sorry saaar , i never saw/heard any party claiming that they own IP rights for Honesty,non corruption,moral rights etc, like AAP claimed from very beginning. as for as allowing AAP a chance , lol does it really matters what i type here in AAP governing , my only concern is when AAP is taking high moral stand it should stick to it , not do some drama's. one question : Does AAP publishes the details of public messages it received for forming government with support of Con party?

^ Sorry saaar , i never saw/heard any party claiming that they own IP rights for Honesty,non corruption,moral rights etc, like AAP claimed from very beginning. as for as allowing AAP a chance , lol does it really matters what i type here in AAP governing , my only concern is when AAP is taking high moral stand it should stick to it , not do some drama's. one question : Does AAP publishes the details of public messages it received for forming government with support of Con party?
One question to you : Didn't BJP ever claim high moral grounds over other parties? Even they are no different from other parties, doesn't everyone claim high moral grounds over other parties? It is the very basis of politics, not just limited to Indian politics..It is up-to the people to believe it or not...I am asking you to use the same standard to judge AAP too , which you use for judging BJP :--D