Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Seriously you cannot even get bigger nautanki then this .ODD even formula declared pass by kejri in 2 hours .We all know how in India laws are hit for few days of week then the real picture come

One Hindi news journalist saying in TV pollution is reduced.

This even and odd formula is a massive blunder by kejriwal amd public is not happy at all.Delhi high court already questioned  him why he started it without providing extra public transport facilities and its a chaos in the delhi metros!! I haven't seen so much crowd on non office hours ever!! 

Edited by adi B

This even and odd formula is a massive blunder by kejriwal amd public is not happy at all.Delhi high court already questioned  him why he started it without providing extra public transport facilities and its a chaos in the delhi metros!! I haven't seen so much crowd on non office hours ever!! 

The fight is now for implementation of formula rather than curbing pollution.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Any pros to the formula?

Any pros to the formula?

Yes Now out of fear majority of Delhi , NCR people will buy only CNG cars , Diesel cars will be out especially for smaller versions like Celerio  , Amaze, , Beat etc.Second hand cars will also be fitted with CNg kit and people will buy them like hot cakes

haha,this guy is getting too annoying.sling is right ,almost every channel air his ads and ottot the channels now make jokes on him,so it's only kejriwal on the radio nowadays lol!!

Just the other day a construction work was going on nearby my marketplace and it had a massive board over it on which it was written 'ye kaam sisodia ji ke aadesh ke karaya ja raha hai' ,I was like wtf ,credit lene ke liye itna gir jaoge lol