Which is the best tablet in the market right now?

DomainK

Get ipad mini retina or wait for air 2' date='Even ipad 4 is a great tablet though a bit heavy for reading but u get used to it.[/quote'] Ipad air is better than mini Even mini has screen problems ,air is perfect for reading and has great battery too and ios 7.1 fixes lots of issues . Anyway do not get older nexus 10 it's almost out dated now ..ipad is easily the best tablet but if I don't want this go for nexus 7 as all apps on play store look good on it even if there is no tablet app but on 10 inch model you are paying too much for it in first place and other yuan that even apps are. Or there for everything even though situation has gotten a lot better :two_thumbs_up: Get nexus 7 save some money also it will have long life ..

I have used Note 10.1, and now using 10.1 2014 edition. Liked both of them, 2014 has very impressive specs. But I have never used iPad or any other one, so can't give you relative feedback.
I have used last generation note. For me ipad had been better purely cos of aspect ratio it makes web browsing better otherwise both are equal with note giving u more freedom and ipad giving u better apps and it will stay updated for longer

I have used last generation note. For me ipad had been better purely cos of aspect ratio it makes web browsing better otherwise both are equal with note giving u more freedom and ipad giving u better apps and it will stay updated for longer
I ended up picking Note 10.1 2014 again mostly because of freedom only, and of course hardware specs (for that cost). But if you look at it objectively, the only practically useful 'freedom' feature is microSD extension. And some people would argue, you may not need it if you manage your stuff well. Also, I like the 'free' stylus with Note 10.1. And that makes me wonder why do they even have equivalent 'tablet' version (galaxy tab pro 10.1)

I ended up picking Note 10.1 2014 again mostly because of freedom only, and of course hardware specs (for that cost). But if you look at it objectively, the only practically useful 'freedom' feature is microSD extension. And some people would argue, you may not need it if you manage your stuff well. Also, I like the 'free' stylus with Note 10.1. And that makes me wonder why do they even have equivalent 'tablet' version (galaxy tab pro 10.1)
Because it's samsung they produce stuff for sake of it .. Also s pen is good but I did not use it much and price of 32 gb ipad air and 16 gb note was same and u cannot put apps on sd card so I think it does not matter.. From freedom I mean freedom to change keyboard,whole ux etc

+ the apps they are beautiful and ease to use like twitterrific.

Ipad air is better than mini Even mini has screen problems ,air is perfect for reading and has great battery too and ios 7.1 fixes lots of issues . Anyway do not get older nexus 10 it's almost out dated now ..ipad is easily the best tablet but if I don't want this go for nexus 7 as all apps on play store look good on it even if there is no tablet app but on 10 inch model you are paying too much for it in first place and other yuan that even apps are. Or there for everything even though situation has gotten a lot better :two_thumbs_up: Get nexus 7 save some money also it will have long life ..
Colour accuracy issue is not as big as tint issue.

Every thin apple tablet has this problem as I told u before.. I think it's cos of magnet on that side of tablet.. Anyway it's noticeable in videos or pictures even on icf u cannot spot it unless u try Btw my cousin got 5s it is totally yellow I think apple needs to change supplier or something

Btw from Twitter apps check out talon for Android.. Android is really catching up with app quality and this is great example but it still lacks apps like infuse which is a video player just check it out its treat to use on ipad

Then its better to wait for air 2.
air just came out and you still cannot find mini in market all the time so waiting for next generation is going to take almost a year , google missed a trick by not selling nexus cos i would hae sold air and gotten it after i found out about defective screen:((