speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

What are his (bumrah) average speeds in 50 overs or longer version domestic matches? Rkt or anyone know?
Bumrah was bowling mostly at 137 to 142 k in the televised 5 day match. Most deliveries around 140 k. He was quite accurate at that speed. He has the ability to skid some deliveries , really hurry the batsmen and often take wickets with such balls. His height is decent and gets good bounce too. Plus, he is just 20 years.

Bumrah needs to learn to take the ball away from RHBs from that wide angle.otherwise he'd be sorted out only 20 years though so lots of time :nice:
For that you need bit of help from conditions but even now he is wicket to wicket so it's not bad This can work in limited overs cricket but surely not potential test player with current skills

Thats ok....I m looking for fast Bowlers for odi n tests...thats where Pace matters. On this dead wicket 135 to 148 is serious Improvement as normally he used to bowl Till 144k at max.
I have seen Shami bowl upto 145 and 146 k in quite a few matches. 147.9 k in this match is the fastest I have seen him bowl though.