Roland Garros 2014 - Rafa and Maria are the champs!

bones

major knee surgery is not a career-ending injury for a tennis player ? And this kid claims to be a tennis fan ? lol Vamos- thank you for understanding what i am getting at. I can accept that Nadal is a superman in fitness. But chances are much, much higher, that he is just like Lance.

I don't take any of the rumors seriously. I go by whatever is out in the public spheres with proofs. Let them take/think whatever they want to. I am just telling you that these articles/stories can't be avoided.
There are no credible articles/stories on mainstream media. You can only avoid something that exists.

major knee surgery is not a career-ending injury for a tennis player ?
Breaking my rule again-- Nadal never went under the knife you dimwit. Get your facts right, but that's too much to expect from you as I have seen in the past.

f you love Fed you have to hate Nadal lol that is the rule for lot of Indian fans I know.
I know a lot of Indian Federer fans who don't hate Nadal and vice versa. There is a rivalry but there is absolutely no reason for hatred. Many used to dislike Nadal when he was denying Federer slams 5-6 years ago but now I think most people have learned to accept both as great players. The level of immaturity that I have seen on his board is something else.

Anyways allow me to separate the facts from the fictions for the last time. Fiction: The statement about the "career threatening" knee surgery from the resident fangirl. :haha: Fact: Nadal has been playing with chronic patellar tendinitis all his life. It started bothering him as early as 2007. From the end of 2007 till 2009 he constantly played with straps under his knees. This picture is from the US open 2007. _44086047_nadal.jpg In 2009 he took a couple of months break after losing RG, came back in August and did not win anything till the clay season next year. That is a duration of 8-9 months. The fangirl however conveniently ignored that as it does not suit her theory. He continued playing till 2012 Wimbledon around which time his pain got worse. It was so bad that he used to take injections directly on the knees. If you look carefully at the full resolution picture of the following you can clearly see the injection marks on his left knee. It was from the 2012 Rosol match. article-2166383-13D6B8EC000005DC-609_634x843.jpg After this, they decided to take a long term break to get proper rest and treatment, in order to prolong his career. They could have returned anytime, they withdrew from the US open only at the last moment. However they finally decided to give it a long term rest for good recovery and planned the return in a way so that Nadal could play small clay tournaments in South America and build from there slowly. As usual the fangirl fails to see that. Fiction: This is hilarious. Nadal had a knee surgery, the basis of the whole argument. :hysterical: Fact: There was no surgery. This shows how pathetic the fangirl is and the level of her arguments. The treatment was mainly Platelet-rich plasma. It is not a surgical procedure and he had that before too but this time with complete rest for months. Nadal btw tried stem cell therapy in Dec 2013 and it seems to be working really well for him, much better than PRP. ----- This should end the discussion about the career threatening injury and the subsequent surgery none of which were true. :hysterical:

Anyways allow me to separate the facts from the fictions for the last time. Fiction: The statement about the "career threatening" knee surgery from the resident fangirl. :haha: Fact: Nadal has been playing with chronic patellar tendinitis all his life. It started bothering him as early as 2007. From the end of 2007 till 2009 he constantly played with straps under his knees. This picture is from the US open 2007. _44086047_nadal.jpg In 2009 he took a couple of months break after losing RG, came back in August and did not win anything till the clay season next year. That is a duration of 8-9 months. The fangirl however conveniently ignored that as it does not suit her theory. He continued playing till 2012 Wimbledon around which time his pain got worse. It was so bad that he used to take injections directly on the knees. If you look carefully at the full resolution picture of the following you can clearly see the injection marks on his left knee. It was from the 2012 Rosol match. article-2166383-13D6B8EC000005DC-609_634x843.jpg After this, they decided to take a long term break to get proper rest and treatment, in order to prolong his career. They could have returned anytime, they withdrew from the US open only at the last moment. However they finally decided to give it a long term rest for good recovery and planned the return in a way so that Nadal could play small clay tournaments in South America and build from there slowly. As usual the fangirl fails to see that. Fiction: This is hilarious. Nadal had a knee surgery, the basis of the whole argument. :hysterical: Fact: There was no surgery. This shows how pathetic the fangirl is and the level of her arguments. The treatment was mainly Platelet-rich plasma. It is not a surgical procedure and he had that before too but this time with complete rest for months. Nadal btw tried stem cell therapy in Dec 2013 and it seems to be working really well for him, much better than PRP. ----- This should end the discussion about the career threatening injury and the subsequent surgery none of which were true. :hysterical:
Excellent Post :two_thumbs_up: But don't expect some of the posters to understand and agree with what you stated here because their whole argument stems out of hatred and desperation, not from some rational facts.

The great lengths that Nadal fans go to... The rubbish written above doesn't actually portray him as a saint it portrays him even in a worse light. So he had some treatment in 2009 and then some in 2012 and at the end of 2013. But he was winning tournament during that time, he was still at the top of the game. So basically despite having all that pain you're banging on about he was still winning? In 2009 he got to the semis of the US Open, when he was butchered, actually he was torn to pieces by Del Po, that's when this injury became news. Anyways let the Rafa fans have their moment, in about 4/5 years time when he's done playing tennis if not sooner, the world will find out the truth. I just hope Raghav, Zep and the other clowns are around then.

The great lengths that Nadal fans go to... The rubbish written above doesn't actually portray him as a saint it portrays him even in a worse light. So he had some treatment in 2009 and then some in 2012 and at the end of 2013. But he was winning tournament during that time, he was still at the top of the game. So basically despite having all that pain you're banging on about he was still winning? In 2009 he got to the semis of the US Open, when he was butchered, actually he was torn to pieces by Del Po, that's when this injury became news. Anyways let the Rafa fans have their moment, in about 4/5 years time when he's done playing tennis if not sooner, the world will find out the truth. I just hope Raghav, Zep and the other clowns are around then.
I am fan of Edberg, Sampras, Fed in that order. But if you blame Nadal of doping you can pretty much blame anyone inTennis of doping. Only reason. If a guy like Nadal can get away with doping what stops Djoko from taking? You get my point. If one guy can be accused without proof, others can also be accused. Why is it not possible he has good genes and great physical routines. I Have seen such players since the 1990s. I remember a guy Thomas muster is the guy who had more stamina than Nadal or anyone else i have seen. But he has won only one title. That guy could play all day not just 5 or 6 hours. But he did not have the game like Nadal. Imagine someone complaining Dhoni must be doping to play through injuries, playing cricketer non stop while lot of players can't do that. Individuals have different diet, different genes, different workout routines, different work ethics. Agassi at the age of 32 climbed mounstains in Nevada to be on par with the fitness levels of contemporary players. He pushed himself very hard. He won Ausrtralian open at 33.

The real suspect is Djokovic. He was known for mid match retirements till 2010. I remember Roddick once mocked him for that and then suddenly from 2011 he became this physical beast who could play 10 hours of high level physical tennis against Murray and Nadal continuously in hot Melbourne weather and win both the matches. Nadal has always been physically superior ever since he became pro at the age of 15-16. Djokovic on the other hand achieved such stamina suddenly. He must have got some PEDs in 2011. See how easy it is?

The real suspect is Djokovic. He was known for mid match retirements till 2010. I remember Roddick once mocked him for that and then suddenly from 2011 he became this physical beast who could play 10 hours of high level physical tennis against Murray and Nadal continuously in hot Melbourne weather and win both the matches. Nadal has always been physically superior ever since he became pro at the age of 15-16. Djokovic on the other hand achieved such stamina suddenly. He must have got some PEDs in 2011. See how easy it is?
LEave him ya.. ?Usne kabhi nahi manna. He's happy being the sherlock that he has turned into.

There is a decent chance Novak is on something as well. I'm not one to deny the glaring signs. But of the two, Novak has been far more open about what he does, even commented in the book about it detail. Novak has a gluton issue, can't remember the name of the condition, but some famous doctor saw him on tv show signs of fatigue much sooner than his opponent, I think it was around the time of the French Open 2010. The doctor and Novak met and sorted out his problem with proper foods and avoiding others. The difference between Novak and Rafa is massive though. One is a consistent player and hasn't missed an extended period of time from the game and the other has been on off for many years and still winning everything. On Sunday Novak was the one who showed signs of tiredness sooner than Nadal, even though it was quite obvious Nadal had put in a lot more effort in the ealy part of the match. The time will come and I know you guys fear it, but it will come when Nadal is exposed, each and every title he ever has should be stripped when he does. I just hope you guys are around and I am too when that happens. Many of these threads will get a bump.

There is a decent chance Novak is on something as well. I'm not one to deny the glaring signs. But of the two, Novak has been far more open about what he does, even commented in the book about it detail. Novak has a gluton issue, can't remember the name of the condition, but some famous doctor saw him on tv show signs of fatigue much sooner than his opponent, I think it was around the time of the French Open 2010. The doctor and Novak met and sorted out his problem with proper foods and avoiding others. The difference between Novak and Rafa is massive though. One is a consistent player and hasn't missed an extended period of time from the game and the other has been on off for many years and still winning everything. On Sunday Novak was the one who showed signs of tiredness sooner than Nadal, even though it was quite obvious Nadal had put in a lot more effort in the ealy part of the match. The time will come and I know you guys fear it, but it will come when Nadal is exposed, each and every title he ever has should be stripped when he does. I just hope you guys are around and I am too when that happens. Many of these threads will get a bump.
Problem with you is that when Novak posts a story that he's suffering from this or that, you take it hands down but when Rafa says the same, you suspect it.