Roland Garros 2014 - Rafa and Maria are the champs!

bones

Actually Rionic has a decent chance to make it to the semi against Novak. He doesn't have to beat any of the top players and is in god form. So you might be right after all.
Doesn't raonic have to beat Roger in qf to see Novak in sf ? raonic has to serve like a god for him to beat federer Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't raonic have to beat Roger in qf to see Novak in sf ? raonic has to serve like a god for him to beat federer Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
Actually Rionic is in the same quarter as Novak so he will play QF against Novak, not semi. I was wrong.

Thiem is absolutely shyte.
Really? The guy is 20 and was playing challengers until last year. He is 14-1 in qualifiers this year and has jumped to a ranking of 57. What were you expecting him to do against Nadal? I see great potential in him. He definitely showed some good tennis today as I was expecting. Of course he needs a lot of refinement but the talent is there. He has a good serve, powerful FH and BH. Needs to improve his movement, net play and physical fitness.

Nadal won comprehensively but Thiem did show a glimpse of his talent. He has all the shots' date=' needs to be consistent and within a couple of years he would be atop player. He is so much slower than federer, djokovic, even murray. Rafa was a bullet train compared to this guy.[/quote'] He may inch to the top but from what I saw, he aint no multiple slam winning prospect. Not with such mediocre court movement. These days, you gotto b a very good mover to b a slam winner. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Novak and Fed through. Novak in particular played as bad as he has since the Aus Open. Which is ok with me, provided you win, that's all that matters. Tsonga vs Jerzy, good match. But what a 4R match, Gulbis vs Fed, blockbuster on the cards.

Fed vs Gulbis Tsonga vs Djoko and then Nadal vs Lajovic? I mean can Nadal and his fans really complain about anything? Once again the seeds in his half have falled apart. The other half will be going hammer and tong at each other and probably end up exchausted for the final.

Fed vs Gulbis Tsonga vs Djoko and then Nadal vs Lajovic? I mean can Nadal and his fans really complain about anything? Once again the seeds in his half have falled apart. The other half will be going hammer and tong at each other and probably end up exchausted for the final.
You are the only idiot here who constantly cries about draws which is not in anyone's control. Didn't you term Nadal's draw as one from hell a few days ago? Draws open up all the time, nothing new in that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk