Who are you supporting in the FIFA world cup?

hhunaeh

Who are you supporting in the FIFA world cup?  

1. 1.

Maradona was the biggest star for my generation,so traditionally attached to Argentina soccer team since child hood.....I am not a soccer freak like some of the younger members on the board who follow various leagues but I can understand enough football to say why as an adult I still like Argentinas play because Brazil-Free-flowing,attacking football-treat to watch and the total contradiction would be Italy-Rough Defensive style(benchmark of European style)....Argentina and to some extent Germany from what I have seen are the only 2 teams that have the right mix of both. so Argentina all the way :nice:

Spain is such a great team dunno why so less votes for them you have casillas degea n reina as keepers diego costa, villa,torres,ramos,xavi,xabi,silva,mata,cazrola,iniesta,pique,martinez n giant killer Ramos. How can no more than 4 icfers see them win :WTF:

Spain is such a great team dunno why so less votes for them you have casillas degea n reina as keepers diego costa, villa,torres,ramos,xavi,xabi,silva,mata,cazrola,iniesta,pique,martinez n giant killer Ramos. How can no more than 4 icfers see them win :WTF:
Its not about win, Everyone has different tastes, So different teams by all. We're not sayin' Spain is a bad team. They are indeed a tough competitor for all the teams.

The english keep hyping their team and its stars with no reason and then fail badly in the quarter's or semi's. First it was beckham and then it was rooney. Who's the hero this time? lampard according to slickr.

I have always been supporting Brazil ever since I was a little kid in the 90s mainly because my dad has been a Brazil's supporter as well. My second team is Germany and from Asia I would like to see Iran doing well.

I have always been supporting Brazil ever since I was a little kid in the 90s mainly because my dad has been a Brazil's supporter as well. My second team is Germany and from Asia I would like to see Iran doing well.
:confused:

England, as much as I want them to do well are gonna get pummeled big time. Failed to beat a 10 man Honduras, and these guys are in the group with Italy and Uruguay. Also they put out their best squad out there and failed to get one in. Pathethic!