Who are you supporting in the FIFA world cup?

hhunaeh

Who are you supporting in the FIFA world cup?  

1. 1.

I am surprised Argentina has less votes than Germany. NOt many Messi fans? I have always been rooting for Brazil as far as i can remember.
I don't support Argentina, because I support Brazil but I have a felling that they might win it this time. Messi has a point to prove and he won't be remembered as fondly as some of the other greats if he fails at WC.

Germans are like SAffers in cricket. Choke at the first sign of pressure. There's so much hype around them but they can't seem to win the important matches. Argentina do stand a chance. Their new coach seems to have been working on defense as well. He's also using Messi as a more attacking option which is giving them a few goals..
But they have never been as strong as the best team and they have been beaten by the best team mostly. In 2002 Brazil was the best team by a distance. In 2006 Italy was the strongest and then 2010 they were beaten by favorites Spain in Semis. Same with Euros. One thing is they have been very consitent, always making Semis/Finals.

But they have never been as strong as the best team and they have been beaten by the best team mostly. In 2002 Brazil was the best team by a distance. In 2006 Italy was the strongest and then 2010 they were beaten by favorites Spain in Semis. Same with Euros. One thing is they have been very consitent, always making Semis/Finals.
They have been consistent, no questions about it. They have been favorites in their own right. They couldn't get their A games in each of the games you mentioned. Case in point, they had beaten Argentina comprehensively in the QF's in 2010, but just couldn't replicate that against Spain. I know they are 2 different teams, but they don't seem the same team in such matches.

Germans always look the strongest on paper. Under Loew they have gone on to reach semis and finals of almost every event. Now with the rise of German teams in UCL like Munich and Dortmund they are only getting better. They are not as bad chokers as SA in cricket and I feel they are going to win this WC and give Klose a memorable exit with most goals in WC.

Since klinsmann took over germany has been playing a different brand of football than what they were known for without completely sacrificing their traditional strength in defense. Low seems to following klinsman's philosophy which makes their style extremely attractive to watch.

Germans are like SAffers in cricket. Choke at the first sign of pressure. There's so much hype around them but they can't seem to win the important matches. Argentina do stand a chance. Their new coach seems to have been working on defense as well. He's also using Messi as a more attacking option which is giving them a few goals..
The only time Germans choked was during the last Euros against Italy when Low completely messed up the tactics. Apart from that they have if anything overachieved.Everyone wrote them off before all three 02 06 and 10 world cups.Yet reached final and semis only to be beaten by better teams probably the greatest team (spain) as well Not sure that is chocking.They were sheer unluckhy to come up against an All time great generation of footballers than choking imo Argentina always come up with similar hype though.But with their poor defence doubt they could outscore stronger teams like brazil Spain Germany or France.Also the whole atmosphere will be viled against them as well which will make it even harder imo

Since klinsmann took over germany has been playing a different brand of football than what they were known for without completely sacrificing their traditional strength in defense. Low seems to following klinsman's philosophy which makes their style extremely attractive to watch.
They have completely changed their style since the Euro 12 though.Low is copying Spain more and more to play the cautious possession based false nine system. Infact Klose is the only out and out striker in the squad