English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

klopp in ? would be perfect fit and will attract good players too which rodgers cannot
Klopp Or Ancelotti For Me But The Owners Like Young Managers So Most Likely Klopp. I Would Love Simoene But No chance . i Just Hope They Don't persist With Rodgers

Klopp Or Ancelotti For Me But The Owners Like Young Managers So Most Likely Klopp. I Would Love Simoene But No chance . i Just Hope They Don't persist With Rodgers
you guys hate the way chelsea play and want simeone ?:cantstop: liverpool fans would hate his style he is win at all cost kind of guy. klopp on other hand might suit them well enough he wont commit suicide and will counter but does play more exciting football .. also players you already have suit klopp more rather than simeone..

you guys hate the way chelsea play and want simeone ?:cantstop: liverpool fans would hate his style he is win at all cost kind of guy. klopp on other hand might suit them well enough he wont commit suicide and will counter but does play more exciting football .. also players you already have suit klopp more rather than simeone..
I don't Mind The Way Chelsea Play(Only When they are Playing against lfc), If I Was Chelsea Fan I Would Love It They are Both Winners. Btw Atletico Are Oone Of My Favourite Teams. I Love Simeones Agressive Style He would make us A Succes In the BPL And CL Although I Agree About Klopp Suit our Style More. TBH i Wouldnt mind Either

I don't Mind The Way Chelsea Play(Only When they are Playing against lfc), If I Was Chelsea Fan I Would Love It They are Both Winners. Btw Atletico Are Oone Of My Favourite Teams. I Love Simeones Agressive Style He would make us A Succes In the BPL And CL Although I Agree About Klopp Suit our Style More. TBH i Wouldnt mind Either
both are great options but klopp is avalible while simeone is not so i will go for him. and now i get what u think of chelsea and i agree as i will feel same way if my team was some one other and had to play them..

We aren't quite as good at this game as we are at cricket in Yorkshire. Hopefully Middlesbrough will ensure there is Yorkshire involvement in the top flight next season, replacing 'Ull by winning the promotion play off final tomorrow

We aren't quite as good at this game as we are at cricket in Yorkshire. Hopefully Middlesbrough will ensure there is Yorkshire involvement in the top flight next season' date=' replacing 'Ull by winning the promotion play off final tomorrow[/quote'] i saw few of their games because of that chelsea striker on loan and noticed they have pretty solid defence and football they played was also good .. have they qualified ? last time i followed they were number 1 but slipped to 3 ..

They finished third yes. Then had to go into the playoffs to decide who the third team to be promoted will be (teams that finished 3rd to 6th are in that) Today they face Norwich who finished fourth , at Wembley. Winner is in the Premier League

They finished third yes. Then had to go into the playoffs to decide who the third team to be promoted will be (teams that finished 3rd to 6th are in that) Today they face Norwich who finished fourth ' date=' at Wembley. Winner is in the Premier League[/quote'] Wow..I will try to find stream and see game :nice:

yes they played it safe after 2 goals and were in total control and kind of destroyed mid field of middlebrough..there was literally no idea or creativity just getting ball away from middle was hard for them with lack of option at front for long ball .. they deserved it

Tbh with the squad they had they should have walked that league anyway, they kept most of their players from when they were relegated last year. Their poor start under the previous coach cost them automatic promotion and they only started turning it around when they got this Scottish fella in as coach, not that they'll be at all bothered about that now. Winning the play off final at Wembley is probably the best way to win promotion. Some people argue that it rewards failure but I love the drama of it!