U.s.a World Cup performance watch

maniac

US doing better than football heavy weights like Italy' date=' Portugal and England. BTW, the US has been playing in the WC since 1950, not sure why it's considered a non-football country.[/quote'] We did not qualify for any FIFA World Cup between Brazil 1950 and Italy 1990. We did not even have domestic pro football league in 1990. NASL went out of business in early 80s. We will beat Belgium in round of 16.

Who will stop the american juggernaut.....hope its not Bradley :nervous:
I can't believe that Klinsmann still finds this guy useful. I am yet to see a single play that Bradley made which looked worthy of an international football player. The US needs to drop this guy now.

I can't believe that Klinsmann still finds this guy useful. I am yet to see a single play that Bradley made which looked worthy of an international football player. The US needs to drop this guy now.
Not just him. even the commies say "If anyone thinks Bradley should be out of the side they are out of their minds" Just replace Bradley with Ishant sharma :hysterical: That is the kind of effect i get

We did not qualify for any FIFA World Cup between Brazil 1950 and Italy 1990. We did not even have domestic pro football league in 1990. NASL went out of business in early 80s. We will beat Belgium in round of 16.
You mean Pakistan ?

Put in there place by the German Master Race! :hatsoff: lol at USA, two people colliding :rofl: Can't wait to see USA get knocked the fark out by much more superior and talented Belgium. :yay:
Lol u.s.a was in a switch off mode and still Germans could score only 1 goal.....we are already planning for Argentina.......is that even a real country where is Belgium on the map again :finger: I thought it was a beer manufacturing plant

Put in there second place and all the way to the round of 16 while kicking out #4 Portugal and the GOAT Ronaldo in the process. :two_thumbs_up:
All about to come to an end now :evil: Please name 1 position just 1 where USA has a better player than Belgium. I dare you, sure Belgium haven't quite clicked yet but if they do I got some bad news.... Even at goalkeeper Courtois is better than Howard and Lukuku is a chit ton more talented than Dempsey. Belgium's defence is the best in the competition and this is their most talented generation in history. :bye: USA

All about to come to an end now :evil: Please name 1 position just 1 where USA has a better player than Belgium. I dare you, sure Belgium haven't quite clicked yet but if they do I got some bad news.... Even at goalkeeper Courtois is better than Howard and Lukuku is a chit ton more talented than Dempsey. Belgium's defence is the best in the competition and this is their most talented generation in history. :bye: USA
USA already achieved what they set out to do :dance: Coming out of "so called" group of death. Belgium will get their ass kicked by some other team.. circle of life deal with it

USA already achieved what they set out to do :dance: Coming out of "so called" group of death. Belgium will get their ass kicked by some other team.. circle of life deal with it
Belgium are not getting their ass kicked from anyone. Defensively they are the best or at least in the top 3 with Germany and Brazil. They are yet to lose a game when Courtois has kept and are unbeaten in something like 13 games. They didn't lose a single game in qualifying, not easy to do in European qualifying. There midfield and attack is also fairly complete. This Belgium team is strong in every position, there's a reason they started 5th favorites. They are yet to click in the tournament still won all 3 games. No one will be kicking their ass, 1 goal win max (not from USA)

Belgium are not getting their ass kicked from anyone. Defensively they are the best or at least in the top 3 with Germany and Brazil. They are yet to lose a game when Courtois has kept and are unbeaten in something like 13 games. They didn't lose a single game in qualifying, not easy to do in European qualifying. There midfield and attack is also fairly complete. This Belgium team is strong in every position, there's a reason they started 5th favorites. They are yet to click in the tournament still won all 3 games. No one will be kicking their ass, 1 goal win max (not from USA)
Will revisit when Belgium gets kicked out :cantstop:

Lol so Hazard is a real player :confused: I just thought Hazard was being used as in a different context :phehehe: I never heard of him must be an average 2 bit Tamasha league Circus performer :agree:
Runner up only to Suarez in PFA player of the year :finger: Chelsea's player of the year :finger: Already 2 direct assists to his name in World Cup :finger: But don't worry... you'll hear about him soon enough :hehe: Murica gonna get dumped out :yay:

People in this forum do not understand and comprehend how good US is in sports. I started a thread about Indian cricket learning from US Baseball and I had never seen so many panties in a wad that they moved my thread.US is good, extremely good in sports.