Brazil vs Mexico

vvvslaxman

France 98!! Has to be said Brazil were pretty dissapointing I dont think this formation is a bad idea. Not sure about the three CMs though, all are hard running physical types but putting Hernanes in instead of Ramires would have given the midfield a bit of creativity. Someone with an eye for a pass. And perhaps even Hulk through the middle instead of Fred.

Brazil look to Neymar for inspiration and when it is not happening for him they don't have many other that can create chance or score goals.. Maybe Oscar but he seems hit and miss. If look at the rest of the gustavo is good player and efficiently does his job to protect the back four. Paulinho dies add anything offensively or defensively. This is why I feel they should have look coutinho

France 98!! Has to be said Brazil were pretty dissapointing I dont think this formation is a bad idea. Not sure about the three CMs though, all are hard running physical types but putting Hernanes in instead of Ramires would have given the midfield a bit of creativity. Someone with an eye for a pass. And perhaps even Hulk through the middle instead of Fred.
Oh yeah !