Italy vs Costa Riica

vvvslaxman

European teams getting screwed because of the weather.....No shame.....They can say come to Europe quoting another legendary sportsman :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical:
portugal at 4 :rofl: rankings :finger:
I didn't know USA was a good team.. #13 :fear:

but hwy use it as excuse ? 2 european teams are dominating everyone under same conditions...
May be preparation. But they are visibly very slow. Italians even after their first win they complained about heat. Style of game also influences that. Germany is very much used to running up and down with long passes along with Dutch.

May be preparation. But they are visibly very slow. Italians even after their first win they complained about heat. Style of game also influences that. Germany is very much used to running up and down with long passes along with Dutch.
its freaking world cup..if they did not take weather in account than they should not even be here :hysterical:

^Yup exactly...There should be no reason why Subcontinent teams need to lose to Eng,Nzl etc when they tour us unless the team is really piss poor. If you ask me the 2-1 loss to England hurts as much if not more as the 4-0 in England

Your genes cannot be changed lol can you make Ashwin run as fast as jaddu.
dude they are professional atheletes genes and speed at which you can run cannot be changedb ut you can get used to weather there is nothing special about genes of people living in cold climate or hot climate maybe difference in skin color but there is no difference in human genes

^Yup exactly...There should be no reason why Subcontinent teams need to lose to Eng,Nzl etc when they tour us unless the team is really piss poor. If you ask me the 2-1 loss to England hurts as much if not more as the 4-0 in England
i am not even sure if this is trolling or serious :cantstop:

dude they are professional atheletes genes and speed at which you can run cannot be changedb ut you can get used to weather there is nothing special about genes of people living in cold climate or hot climate maybe difference in skin color but there is no difference in human genes
No not really....of course exceptions-Germany and Netherlandas have been absolute beasts.....in a WC there is not a huge margin in the total skill levels of most teams...so you put 2 teams together with the conditions heavily favoring the other team,the team playing in unfavorable conditions has to raise their game to a much much higher level to compete