Italy vs Costa Riica

vvvslaxman

The climate in France is nothing like Switzerland. Anyhow' date=' this is poor game from Swiss. Rubbish![/quote'] He thinks that 4 weeks of training is enough to get acclimitized.....4 weeks or 6 months might help you get a feel for it but if you are opponent is as the same skill level as you,he will have the slight edge

He thinks that 4 weeks of training is enough to get acclimitized.....4 weeks or 6 months might help you get a feel for it but if you are opponent is as the same skill level as you' date='he will have the slight edge[/quote'] That is where I disagree Even if I buy ur argument I think some teams are already showing that they adjusted quicker.

I never said u gave excuse I meant their fans.. I posted about this topic even before you.. I replied to maniac U are justifying the excuse... It's same as saying India loses in australia because of bounce... It can be dealt with and in context of sports I do not want it to come in and take credit away from Australia
Because it is not an excuse. Excuse is when you say you lose because of heat. Don't think itay lost because of that. I said even for USA match that they suffered for heat in a match that they won. So not an excuse.

Because it is not an excuse. Excuse is when you say you lose because of heat. Don't think itay lost because of that. I said even for USA match that they suffered for heat in a match that they won. So not an excuse.
And all I am saying is that it's not impossible to deal with it and if you cannot than you are to be blamed...

There is going to be issues with the climate. It even affects people who change state, let alone countries. It's your habitat, you can't change that no matter how much you practise. But again, it's not going to have a vast effect on your game, may be with some players. Take someone like Ronaldo. He is as quick while playing in Madrid or Old Trafford when he plays in Portugal or Brazil. It does play a role in most out door sport. There were plenty of compains during the Australin Open this time around. It's natural.

There is going to be issues with the climate. It even affects people who change state, let alone countries. It's your habitat, you can't change that no matter how much you practise. But again, it's not going to have a vast effect on your game, may be with some players. Take someone like Ronaldo. He is as quick while playing in Madrid or Old Trafford when he plays in Portugal or Brazil. It does play a role in most out door sport. There were plenty of compains during the Australin Open this time around. It's natural.
It's natural but people have over come it specially professional athletes and if they cannot they will be criticized for it And moving from one state to another in India can be big change but any fit person can easily get used to it with training

Its not just heat .. humidity makes things worse .Playing in stadium surrounded by amazon forest with high humidity is not an easy thing . I remember sunil chhetri made an comment that he and his team had hard time breathing while in saudi araba, where temp was around 50 odd. Climate does have a lot to play .

it actually is very simple our bodies are not that different based on climate and few weeks are enough to get used to it its not like guys in colder climate have fur :rofl:
It does make difference. I can give an example, my own experience. I live in North India where we get to feel both extreme heat and cold. I was in Mysore once where in winters. Winters of Mysore are not really winters if you compare it to say North India Uttarakhand, Delhi, Punjab, UP, etc In those winters, we never used sweaters, jackets, blankets, or quilts. We used to roam in T-shirts because that was not that cold for us, more like weather of mid October and March, but when you see the local people there, they were wearing sweaters and jackets and saying its very cold.

It does make difference. I can give an example' date=' my own experience. I live in North India where we get to feel both extreme heat and cold. I was in Mysore once where in winters. Winters of Mysore are not really winters if you compare it to say North India Uttarakhand, Delhi, Punjab, UP, etc In those winters, we never used sweaters, jackets, blankets, or quilts. We used to roam in T-shirts because that was not that cold for us, more like weather of mid October and March, but when you the local people there, they were wearing sweaters and jackets and saying its very cold.[/quote'] Since we live in both extremes we actually have perfect example of how quickly our body adjusts to changes ... Also main problem with this example is you are going into less extreme I actually when come back from hill station feel really hot even in winter when I come back but in a day I am back to normal

Since we live in both extremes we actually have perfect example of how quickly our body adjusts to changes ... Also main problem with this example is you are going into less extreme I actually when come back from hill station feel really hot even in winter when I come back but in a day I am back to normal
But not for who do not live in such extremes. When Indian players go to England, it is always difficult for them to adjust to the cold when it gets really chilly in England with rain and overcast conditions. Same in NZ.

But not for who do not live in such extremes. When Indian players go to England' date=' it is always difficult for them to adjust to the cold when it gets really chilly in England with rain and overcast conditions. Same in NZ.[/quote'] see you used word adjust for our players no one is denying its hard to adjust but if you cannot and lose then you cannot use it as an excuse when we lose away from home no one gives a crap if it was freezing or burning like hell same way man teams have adjusted and are doing well in this same tournament