Germany is winning this trophy!

BlueBee

I hate threads like this, idiots who just post their opinion as fact in the title with a couple of bullshit lines. I bet this idiot thought Germany were going to win the last world cup too after their 4-0 opening win. Probably thought after Holland's 5-1 win over Spain, they were going to win, but changed his mind when he saw Chile win and now again when Germany win.

I hate threads like this, idiots who just post their opinion as fact in the title with a couple of bullshit lines. I bet this idiot thought Germany were going to win the last world cup too after their 4-0 opening win. Probably thought after Holland's 5-1 win over Spain, they were going to win, but changed his mind when he saw Chile win and now again when Germany win.
I'm a German fan but I really hope they can regroup after the Ghana scare. Many Germans are very disappointed even though we knew this would be a trap game and very tough in general . We have this bad habit of underperforming in the 2nd game of any tourney

OK ***EDIT*** - BTW I was supporting England last time. So you are wrong :phehehe:

Oh look !this thread made this whiner bleed :finger:

If you hate threads such as these, you merely ignore it and move on. I hate posts like this.

I'm a German fan but I really hope they can regroup after the Ghana scare. Many Germans are very disappointed even though we knew this would be a trap game and very tough in general . We have this bad habit of underperforming in the 2nd game of any tourney
Their real test will be QF anyway imo. France will really test their defence and their false nine tactic. Winner of that will the trophy i think. Miss Reus badly

Argentina is taking the trophy home. They haven't played great soccer but they can only improve Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
messi has saved them with individual brilliance until now even if they lose this time they cannot blame him :P

messi has saved them with individual brilliance until now even if they lose this time they cannot blame him :P
He will be absolutely be blamed if he doesnt perform in the latter satges of this world cup. And deservedly . Perfomances against Iran or Bosnia are insignificant

He will be absolutely be blamed if he doesnt perform in the latter satges of this world cup. And deservedly . Perfomances against Iran or Bosnia are insignificant
Agreed. but imo messie will be great in those stages. at least I hope he is Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Insignificant? Did you even see the match? The goal in the last moment was just brilliant :hatsoff: Messi has always performed for Argentina. But Individual brilliance as Sabby said isn't going to give you the trophy.

Insignificant? Did you even see the match? The goal in the last moment was just brilliant :hatsoff: Messi has always performed for Argentina. But Individual brilliance as Sabby said isn't going to give you the trophy.
Yes i was watched.When u are one of the greatest the world has seen and deciding ur legacy no one will give a **** about what he did he did against Iran regardless of how important that goal is.It is Insignificant . His legacy will be defined by his performances against best teams in the latter stage just like in last WC

no i am not saying he has done enough for tournament all i am saying is he is showing up in world cup and rest of team is not:winky: and better teams would not let one inform player do well ...is a team game after all

no i am not saying he has done enough for tournament all i am saying is he is showing up in world cup and rest of team is not:winky: and better teams would not let one inform player do well ...is a team game after all
++ Yeah better teams like Germany :dance: