FIFA WC 2014 : Group G : USA vs Portugal

StriKe

so Ghana has to win by a 2 goal margin or more to overtake the US even if we lose' date='i am hoping Ronaldo is feeling a lot better by that game.[/quote'] not necessarily, if USA loses 3-1 (two goal difference), then Ghana just needs to win by just 1 goal i.e 1-0.

USA are imo out....unless Ghana and Portugal draw their match. USA will not be able to beat Germany. I think Ghana will once again knock USA out Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Not necessary, a Portuagal win will help them immensely. Portuagal are at -4 goal difference and US at +1

USA are imo out....unless Ghana and Portugal draw their match. USA will not be able to beat Germany. I think Ghana will once again knock USA out Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Will be a nice little arrangement between Us and Ger
This is not CSK trying to qualify in the IPL :hysterical:

Get to Know the USA's Michael Bradley http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/2014-fifa-world-cup-usas-michael-bradley/story?id=23931468 comments :hysterical: mama88 • 12 hours ago Why should we get to know this loser who cost USA a win? useless player ever! I was so mad watching him jogging around in circles and passed the balls to Portugal, take him off the team for good.

Bradley...idiot was terrified every time the ball was coming to him. A kick in the end by him was enough to win. He couldn't do that also Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Well, the US made a mistake by being too aggressive in injury time. They had a one goal lead, all they had to do was keep passing around and pack up the defensive end. Instead they went all offense and gave Portugal several chances for counter-attack. What is the reason to give the ball back with a minute left when they could have easily pulled back and gotten it all the way back to the keeper if needed? Also, it didn't help that they were slow to make subs with zusi taking his own time to go to the sideline, guys falling down with injuries in extra time with the lead, they all added to more injury time. Played great except for that Bradley easy goal chance early on and then couldn't come up with a defensive/slow down plan in injury time.

smFlO6m.png Wont be surprised if Ger-USA play out a draw as it suits both teams. Anyway US deserve to go through were very good both matches.They travel more miles than any other team in this world cup (9000 air miles in Group stage alone) combined with the heat , their fitness probably let them down a bit in latter stages imo.

i dont know' date='portugal have very slow players and ghana will run all over them.[/quote'] Result in Ghana Portugal would not matter. Germany USA match will be draw and both teams will qualify for round of 16.