World cup Group stages dream team

Sooda

Stats dont show that Lahm had a poor game vs Ghana, the best attacking team in their group. Once Portugal became 10 men it was a non event and USA I didnt watch tbh, do not have real attacking flair like Algeria would IMO, will be a stern test of his still new position of midfield. In fact - its too late now- but Low could have played him at LB and started Schweini in central mid. Had Sven Bender or Ilkay Gundogan been fit they would have started Im sure. Howedes is just not a LB. I thought Erik Durm would have played but Low probably rightly gone for experience
I didn't watch Ghana game but I did see Lahm's mistake that led to a goal. But he can do the job in that position, another game he failed in was UCL semis in that position but he still can do the job. He had most pass completion in Bundesliga in one of the seasons. He is great at fullback but him Schweini, Kroos midfield was excellent against US (I saw that game). They were creating good chances and had plenty of possession, teams that are skilled enough to play the tiki taka concede few goals like Spain last WC cause they keep the ball so much. They were playing tiki taka against US and they need someone with Lahm's passing skill in the center to do this. Xavi, Iniesta in there prime could do it but unfortunately Xavi has declined and so tiki taka didn't work out for Spain, but its not dead yet. Germany play it (at least in US game I saw) cause they have a good enough midfield. With Bender and Gundagon in the center they would play more direct like Dortmund. But they want to play like Bayern and need Lahm-Schweini-Kroos for this. Maybe it was cause of the addition of Schweini but there midfield did really well against USA.