Netherlands vs Mexico

adi B

I really want to play football :( best way to lose weight.
Very true.whenever I get a chance I play football,now its very difficult with so much work but still its the best and entertaining game to stay fit

That is because they make sure they have the ball most of the time . They don't chase around the ball all the time . If a team makes them do that they will be surffering as well. Australia somewhat did that. Aussies were fitter than them.
Good physique doesn't mean automatic fitness.the dutch team doesn't play possessive football They just had 37,44 %possession in the last matches,they rather press very hard and pp play on the counter.nice way to save energy if u may say

DD News ‏@DDNewsHindi #NEDvsMEX पहला हाफ नीदरलैंड-मैक्सिको गेंद पर कब्जा 59%-41% पास सटीकता 88%-82% शॉट्स 1-6. पर आंकडे सब कुछ नही कहते !! Follow this account for awesome WC coverage...

Good physique doesn't mean automatic fitness.the dutch team doesn't play possessive football They just had 37,44 %possession in the last matches,they rather press very hard and pp play on the counter.nice way to save energy if u may say
It does not matter about time of possession, it is the quality of possession. lot of European teams have lot of possession time but it is mostly in the backfield, useless kicking around. Moment they try to penetrate they lose it.