Neymar is out of the world cup :(

zep1706

Neymar was raised in my Santos FC and it hurts our hearts to know that he can no longer defend Brazil in the World Cup. I was also injured during the 1962 World Cup in Chile, and I was out for the rest of the tournament, but God helped Brazil continue on to win the Championship. I hope the same will happen with our Seleção in this World Cup.
- Pele

**** man! Columbians ****! They played very rudely. Some guys even wanted to fight for small reason :headshake: Get Well Soon Neymar! :pray:
huh....bhai kya aap ne match nahi dekha. Brazil wale physical game khel rahe the. Referee ne Brazil ke players ko agar pahale hi yellow card dikha deta...to game aaisa physical nahi hota.

huh....bhai kya aap ne match nahi dekha. Brazil wale physical game khel rahe the. Referee ne Brazil ke players ko agar pahale hi yellow card dikha deta...to game aaisa physical nahi hota.
That Man City midfielder was kicking James all over the match and refree did not provide any protection to him. It is poetic justice that Neymar get this injury. You reap what you sow.

That Man City midfielder was kicking James all over the match and refree did not provide any protection to him. It is poetic justice that Neymar get this injury. You reap what you sow.
Agree...Brazil...tried to disrupt Col rhythm using physical play & fouling. When they realized that referee is not showing the card...they did more. Heck..Brazil captain who final got the 1st card of the match...showed how the Brazil players had taken for granted that they can get away with anything in that match. Loved the fact that in the end...Brazil got what they got. They defended and captain...out of the match due to 2 yellows...& Neymar due to injury. Not to mention..Germans had already started complaining about how Brazil had been playing physical soccer & getting away with it. I expect that least 2-3 BRazil yellow card by half time..& will be not surprised if Brazil end the match with 10 or less players also....if they don't change their style

It will be interesting to see how Germans react to Brazillian style of rough play. If refree starts calling it right from the start then it should be better. What i have noticed throught out is that when two South American teams are playing, refrees let them play rough.. (Brazil v Columbia, Costa Rica vs Paraguye etc) but if there is one European team involved then they start calling fouls right away..