Barca to buy Luis Suarez ?

Sooda

I am more exited with the links to Markovic too. If we can sign both Sanchez and Markovic it will help a long way in replacing Suarez. Also 100% guaranteed Vidal isn't going to Arsenal or Man U for that matter . Hope Sanchez saw that match at anfield last season vs Arsenal. Might help him make his choice easier :pray: BBC reported that Barca have agreed to Sanchez deal with us.So don't think that would an issue. Just need to convince Sanchez

^ I would have loved if LFC had bought one more high profile striker/Winger. Excited about Lallana but Rickie Lambart doesnt inspire much confidence in me. I wish they get one after Suarez deal is done. But Rogers seem to be more keen on the defence now' date=' not a bad move as it was really poor last year.[/quote'] Lambert was just bought as a stop gap and because it was his dream move. As for Strikers/wingers Linked with Hunterlaar, Balotelli , Origi but I personally wouldn't mind Balotelli or Bony. Wingers we have linked with are Shaqiri, Markovic, Sanchez. Rodgers doesn't seem to know which defenders to buy but it not surprising as he is an attacking coach- 20m + for Lovren is a waste and then he is trying to Bertrand :haha: Much rather prefer to get Moreno and Hummels

^Because they have a terrible defence! That's what I mean, instead of fiixing what is actually wrong theyre overloading the front line. Pep was terrible in the transfer market and his successros have continued in that vein

^Because they have a terrible defence! That's what I mean' date=' instead of fiixing what is actually wrong theyre overloading the front line. Pep was terrible in the transfer market and his successros have continued in that vein[/quote'] Well barca have not done too bad over the last few years, played some decent football and won a few trophies:giggle:

Well barca have not done too bad over the last few years' date=' played some decent football and won a few trophies:giggle:[/quote'] Yeah the sheer brilliance of the rest of the team- Messi in the main- makes up for it. Now that brilliance is dimming though. And the defenders who were so good like Pique, even Alves to an extent are not the same. Can not rely on converted midfielders indefinitely. The 70 mill would be better spent on one creative central midfielder and 2 centre halves

If I were Barca directors I would do the following instead: Roberto Firmino from Hoffenheim : About £15 to £18 Mill. Can play anywhere in front line, got vision and goal scorer Bruno martins Indi from Feyenoord: Solid CB who can partner Batra in the future. LB cover. Another £15 Mill Probably Hector Herrerra, box to box midfielder from Porto. Likely around £20 Mill Aymeric Laporte CB from Athletic for about £10 Mill maybe All in all would cost about the same as ONE Suarez, resulting in a much more balanced squad and better team for next season. Oh and please sell Alex Song.

I am more exited with the links to Markovic too. If we can sign both Sanchez and Markovic it will help a long way in replacing Suarez. Also 100% guaranteed Vidal isn't going to Arsenal or Man U for that matter . Hope Sanchez saw that match at anfield last season vs Arsenal. Might help him make his choice easier :pray: BBC reported that Barca have agreed to Sanchez deal with us.So don't think that would an issue. Just need to convince Sanchez
Looks like lfc have signed Markovic :two_thumbs_up: http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/06/lazar-markovic-19-8million-transfer-to-liverpool-imminent-4789091/?

barca bought neymar because they saw how sh1t they were without messi in the ucl now bringing suarez to have a strong frontline but what about the DM,CBs? thats what they should worry about but they dont conceptualise their weakness,do they?

why get suarez when the forward line is strong enough already? and can cuenca and tello already leave? both are so talented but are wasting their careers in barcelona
Because they are fools Yes Tello especially, real waste of talent