FIFA WC 2014 (Dream) Final ~ Argentina vs Germany ~ Germany bags 4th WC!

fineleg

Lalu Prasad Yadav ‏@laluprasadrjd 2m Life is more beautiful & enriching if u have games in it.Will watch football world cup final tonight with family. Any predictions... Array LaluJi Final kal hai aaj nahi :cantstop:
:hysterical:

Sidhoni - there was a previously created match thread. Delete this and make the other one sticky. Ridiculous that you are taking my OP from the other thread and using it in yours! Blatant plagiarism Feck ur "credit to finey" escapism You are looking cheap doing this Sidhoni. Reported the post to ICF admin mods, Hope someone is fair in taking action against Sidhoni abusing Mod powers. /thread Folks posting for match thread - ignore this plagiarism thread by Sidhoni and pls. use: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315069
:hysterical::hysterical:

I really hope Argentina wins it for messi and Sabella.there is something abot them in this wc. Messi will raise his level in this game,aguero should start. Gotta say Germany are easily the favourites. Argentina to win 1-0

Germany is my second favorite team after Brazil so I want them to win and on paper they look much stronger than Argentina. But right from the beginning of the WC I have had this weird feeling that Argentina' date=' especially Messi is destined to win this world cup. It has gone according to that so far. My head says Germany but my gut feeling says Argentina and I am sticking with the latter.[/quote'] I too feel that.u know what,I predicted Chelsea to win the ucl in 2012 when they reached r16 (I even bet on this site with a great odd of 57/1) ,people laughed but I had this strange feeling about like the stars were aligned to favour them.same for Argentina right now and my dad said this from the start

O come on 98 and Ronaldo drama. 2002 brilliant brazil superbly beating germany. Also 2006 zidanne idiotic head butt. 2010 spain get the win after crazy pumped up dutch tried to kick their way to win. Only 1990 and 94 final was boring( But I still enjoyed them)
Don't agree. The 98 drama with Ronaldo was off field and Brazil hardly gave a fight in the match. Same with Germany in 02 .Without Ballack it was always by how many goals Brazil win. 06 was very cagey and dull as well . As for 10 it was basically about how many Kickfest Spain would survive. None of them would one call entertaining and / or a contest worthy of WC final Hopefully this one is lot more open or at least more of a contest but I doubt it

^ You favored Chelsea in '12 UCL? Lol Even I thought they might crash against Barca' date=' let alone reach the finals.[/quote'] Yup.I bet all my icf$ ( didn't have much though) before the r16 match vs napoli odds were 57/1 lol

Woa there..I didn't think you would be so serious about your thread in which you just put up 3-4 pics from here and there.
Stop acting all clueless and innocent. This is not the first time you try all this crap. You have done this for other match threads too. I wonder how Mod powers can get misused like this. Its not about a few pictures. Its about you having any semblance of decency that when 1. Someone else creates a thread, then there is no need for you to open a different match thread. 2. Copying and pasting and then adding a 'small font credit' is cheap behavior. You know exactly what its about, and its not about 3-4 pics.

Stop acting all clueless and innocent. This is not the first time you try all this crap. You have done this for other match threads too. I wonder how Mod powers can get misused like this.
Which other match threads? Please mention even ONE and I will agree with you.
Its not about a few pictures. Its about you having any semblance of decency that when 1. Someone else creates a thread, then there is no need for you to open a different match thread.
To be very honest I didn't see your thread and just created mine since I was extremely excited by the fact that the 2 teams I had hoped for to reach the final were there. It was only later I received your message and I thought you MIGHT not have a problem with that.
2. Copying and pasting and then adding a 'small font credit' is cheap behavior. You know exactly what its about, and its not about 3-4 pics.
It wasn't small font, just the normal font. Was in a hurry, saw your message and then these posts so I thought we could have a collaborative OP. Anyway, lets just enjoy the biggest game of this beautiful sport with no hard feelings. I apologize for what I did. :icflove: