Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Oh Indians beat Iranians, and caucus Muslims as well...in those sports.. :winky: And the 'Weak' Punjabis are owning the Pasthun **** as we speak now in North Waziristan..albeit not in sport but in real life.. :--D
Punjabies can't own anything apart from haleem, These punjabies can't do **** on the ground, there f-16 are doing everything you really thnk punjab army can beat pushtuns in a guerilla warfare when we beat much superior soviet/nato attempts.
why is this guy pather still on this site? and just how stupid are the indian posters to keep replying to him? Look i dont want every thread to be derailed. By all means create a section for trolls can express their opinions but its nearly every thread with this guy. Mods i want some action.
True. Too much trolling. You are not supposed to derail threads with this nonsense.
why is this guy pather still on this site? and just how stupid are the indian posters to keep replying to him? Look i dont want every thread to be derailed. By all means create a section for trolls can express their opinions but its nearly every thread with this guy. Mods i want some action.
Yh ban the last Knowledgeable poster from across the border, ethnic cleansing of Pakistanis on this forum is shocking. Remember if you ban me only sajid rana will be left.
Punjabies can't own anything apart from haleem' date=' These punjabies can't do **** on the ground, there f-16 are doing everything you really thnk punjab army can beat pushtuns in a guerilla warfare when we beat much superior soviet/nato attempts.[/quote'] Punjabis have been :dance: :bumsmack::bhangra::alienbooty: pushtuns for as long as history can remember, even pre history in Mahabarath..lol
Yh ban the last Knowledgeable poster from across the border, ethnic cleansing of Pakistanis on this forum is shocking. Remember if you ban me only sajid rana will be left.
you wont be banned Panther...there is fine line of trolling...you are an expert in it..:winky:
I will defend your right to be on this site. Just because we disagree does not make you wrong. That goes for keyboardwarrior too. Now start posting crap again.
Ishant is massive disappointment. What has happened to his pace. He used to at least at start of spell when freash bowl 85 to 87 mph. But now starts at 80 mph and goes down from there. What happened to him? Is young and should be getting quicker every year but is getting slower!
He is slow now. Not much swing or seam movement either. Scrambled seam. Does not get sufficient bounce compared to his height. Bad bowler.
Ishant is massive disappointment. What has happened to his pace. He used to at least at start of spell when freash bowl 85 to 87 mph. But now starts at 80 mph and goes down from there. What happened to him? Is young and should be getting quicker every year but is getting slower!
His bowling action is completely messed up. There is no front foot block or arm delay in his action which used to give him extra pace.