Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

@Mosher, @Suhaan, @rkt.india, @Rightarmfast, @Forward Defence, @Vilander

Really liked Tyagi's bowling in the 2nd innings, after his first over. He conceded 7 in his first over, bowling too short.

After that, he gave away just 8 runs in his 3 overs.

Bowled lots of good length channel balls

Punctuated with good hostile bouncers

Was running in much better

Bowled very quickly

Got steep bounce

Was accurate

Got seam movement 

Aussie commentators called it the quickest spell of the match.

A catch was dropped ... hit Pucovski on the helmet with a nasty bouncer and he had to retire.

Hope you guys watched it.

After Tyagi gets some FC experience, he can be a very exciting bowler in the 5 day format.

Edited by express bowling
4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Really liked Tyagi's bowling in the 2nd innings, after his first over. He conceded 7 in his first over, bowling too short.

Bowled very quickly

Got steep bounce

Was accurate

Got seam movement 

A catch was dropped ... hit Pucovski on the helmet with a nasty bouncer and he has to retire.

After Tyagi gets some FC experience, he can be a very exciting bowler in the 5 day format.

Was most impressed by the composure of Tyagi. His batting looked solid. The way he walked looked confident. His bowling was good, if not great. This kid has a future. He has an aura of greatness around him. Needs to be encouraged and not be belittled by insecure staffs.

5 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Was most impressed by the composure of Tyagi. His batting looked solid. The way he walked looked confident. His bowling was good, if not great. This kid has a future. He has an aura of greatness around him. Needs to be encouraged and not be belittled by insecure staffs.

In the IPL, we saw Tyagi rectify his mistakes the very next match after getting hit by Pandya.

In this match we saw it too.  Rectifies his mistakes in the 2nd innings. 

The kid could be a fast learner. And has the attitude of a fast bowler. He needs a good coach to guide him.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

In the IPL, we saw Tyagi rectify his mistakes the very next match after getting hit by Pandya.

In this match we saw it too.  Rectifies his mistakes in the 2nd innings. 

The kid could be a fast learner. And has the attitude of a fast bowler. He needs a good coach to guide him.

He reminds me of Dale Steyn with his attitude. After what I saw today, Tyagi looks a rightful heir to Bumrah's place in the future.

17 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

He reminds me of Dale Steyn with his attitude. After what I saw today, Tyagi looks a rightful heir to Bumrah's place in the future.

karthik tyagi didnt get a wicket in the practice test but he knocked one batsman( australia opener ) , he had concussions. this guy is a fast bowler, he is going to hit many batsman in future.

Boy is Dangerous.

Edited by vishalvirsingh
9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bowled very quickly

Got steep bounce

Was accurate

Got seam movement 

A catch was dropped ... hit Pucovski on the helmet with a nasty bouncer and he had to retire.

Didn't watch his bowling at all bro here but going by your regular spot on update i thought he didn't bowl bad and can be aggressive with bodyline approach ,we need someone who can bowl those bodylines at times when there's a need

10 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Didn't watch his bowling at all bro here but going by your regular spot on update i thought he didn't bowl bad and can be aggressive with bodyline approach ,we need someone who can bowl those bodylines at times when there's a need

Bro, what I liked additionally about Tyagi yesterday ( apart from the bodyline stuff )  was that about 2/3rd of his deliveries were good length and around off stump and bowled with pace. This combo of 2/3rd good channel balls and 1/3rd hostile bumpers can fetch a lot of wickets in the long run.

He must maintain this combo instead of 5 short balls an over.

Edited by express bowling
5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bro, what I liked additionally about Tyagi yesterday ( apart from the bodyline stuff )  was that about 2/3rd of his deliveries were good length and around off stump and bowled with pace. This combo of 2/3rd good channel balls and 1/3rd hostile bumpers can fetch a lot of wickets in the long run.

He must maintain this combo instead of 5 short balls an over.

HIs bouncers were hostile, on target and pacy. but his off stump balls were not pacy, his full length balls hardly beat the batsman too. i saw some of his overs and found batsman ducking and getting scared of bouncers but full length balls were actually scored off easily. he hardly beat batsman of good length balls.

he has to improve his fuller length balls.

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

HIs bouncers were hostile, on target and pacy. but his off stump balls were not pacy, his full length balls hardly beat the batsman too. i saw some of his overs and found batsman ducking and getting scared of bouncers but full length balls were actually scored off easily. he hardly beat batsman of good length balls.

he has to improve his fuller length balls.

In the 2nd innings, Tyagi's good length balls were both pacy and accurate. I can off hand think of 3 plays and misses in his last 3 overs. 

I think you are referring to the 1st innings.