Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, ABDfan said:

I think major chunk of revenue went to hosting boards not BCCI plus if a player is not interested in playing t20is he can take retirement from t20is.Having said that my view point still holds true as almost all superstars were playing T20 WC except Root(did not get selected) last year

they will play. never said they wont rofl. indian players were too fatigued from ipl. they would rather focus on IPL which provides more monetary gain for them. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

they will play. never said they wont rofl. indian players were too fatigued from ipl. they would rather focus on IPL which provides more monetary gain for them. 

But dont they big number of bilateral despite you are not interested

2 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

But dont they big number of bilateral despite you are not interested

they do it because bcci needs them to. No one cares about bilaterals or even t20 WC. Nobody. even 2007 t20 win isnt celebrated in india. Beating pakistan in the final was the only reason why that t20 triumph was glorified somewhat. Had we beaten any other side, nobody would bat an eyelid even in india.

Just now, Jay said:

they do it because bcci needs them to. No one cares about bilaterals or even t20 WC. Nobody. even 2007 t20 win isnt celebrated in india. Beating pakistan in the final was the only reason why that t20 triumph was glorified somewhat. Had we beaten any other side, nobody would bat an eyelid even in india.

You are contradicting your earlier statement t20i is easily the most popular format in the world right now. Let India win another t20 world  you would change your opinion 

17 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

You are contradicting your earlier statement t20i is easily the most popular format in the world right now. Let India win another t20 world  you would change your opinion 

nope. no one cares in india either. they only care about IPL. 

it is popular yes. its popular as franchize cricket not international. 

59 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

hangargekar clocking 137-139 kph

I was told this guy was hands down the quickest in the tourni and by some margin.

From what i have seen, Bilal Sami of Afghanistan and Zeeshan were bowling at a similar speed, and they have better actions than him. 

Zeeshan can definitely quicken up by 5,6 kph once he gets stronger.

Edited by Axl100mph
36 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

I was told this guy was hands down the quickest in the tourni and by some margin.

From what i have seen, Bilal Sami of Afghanistan and Zeeshan were bowling at a similar speed, and they have better actions than him. 

Zeeshan can definitely quicken up by 5,6 kph once he gets stronger.

I have high hopes of Hangargekar. Wasn't at his best today. Sure he will improve.

4 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Not always the case Shaheen was slowest among musa,nagarkoti and movi in u19 wc but now he is quickest of the four

Shaheen has been injury free ,Mavi, Nagarkoti(back stress fracture) were out injured for almost 2 years

Mavi still bowls in 140s(bowled 144s right after returning from major injury,so did Koti)while bowling within himself,im hopeful of him getting back to his extreme pace with time

Mavi even played IPL 2019 he clocked almost 150

It all depends how fit(read  major injury)one remains for the early part of their career

14 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Shaheen has been injury free ,Mavi, Nagarkoti(back stress fracture) were out injured for almost 2 years

Mavi still bowls in 140s(bowled 144s right after returning from major injury,so did Koti)while bowling within himself,im hopeful of him getting back to his extreme pace with time

Mavi even played IPL 2019 he clocked almost 150

It all depends how fit(read  major injury)one remains for the early part of their career

Naseem Shah had stress frecture and many recurring injuries but still pace is there on the other hand Mavi and Nagarkoti were both bowling fast medium speeds in IPL 2020

11 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Mavi Nagarkoti were out for 2 years

and have barely bowled since return ,cricket in India has come to complete halt

Naseem too was out of action for quite some time after his first stress fracture but credit must be given to NCA coaches for his rehabilitation. I don't know much about Indian fast bowling coaches Hangarejar's future surely depends upon the coaches he gets for slight tweaks in his action

3 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Naseem too was out of action for quite some time after his first stress fracture but credit must be given to NCA coaches for his rehabilitation. I don't know much about Indian fast bowling coaches Hangarejar's future surely depends upon the coaches he gets for slight tweaks in his action

There is not much to tweak in Hangargekar's action

42 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

India fast bowling has come of age,surely there is something to do with coaching and desire to bowl quick among uncapped pacers

Our LOI side has suffered due to lack of vision and not taking the longer route and much emphasis being put to test cricket and mostly Indian selectors reluctantly give opportunities to newcomers unless they have a mad domestic record.Tyagi for example would have debuted for any other SC sides by now ,but in India there is no chance of him getting debut anytime soon,we unfortunately follow the pecking order and experience too much

Sooner or later they will learn it wastes considerable amount of time