Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes coz they have performed for yrs n yrs n build reputation, no one will ever perform day in day out for whole cricket career. 

this is like investment banking. perform, die/suicide or piss off. this is not a government job. no one should care about their past credentials. what matters is the present. 

1 year max is more than enough to get rid of wastrels who under perform. 

besides even tenda was dropped. why cant we drop this useless chewt called varat. 

40 minutes ago, Vijy said:

So you pick a post from 3 days ago and select one innings where he has done well as though it negates his overall record in past 2 years in ODIs?  I'll come back and claim that Bumrah can't take wickets the next time he has a wicketless match - this would be the exact analog of your post.

agreed. if it were up to me, i would drop the chcoking cunt if he choked in LOI again. again i blame kohli more for the choking. he probably infected the team's mentality. lets see under rohit. bumrah did win multiple ipls under rohit. so he knows what its like to win unlike kohli when he was captain. 

even in tests, if he starts under performing for more than one series, drop his ass. he isnt god. like i said, investment banking style. ruthless aggression. 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:06 AM, Jay said:

this is like investment banking. perform, die/suicide or piss off. this is not a government job. no one should care about their past credentials. what matters is the present. 

1 year max is more than enough to get rid of wastrels who under perform. 

besides even tenda was dropped. why cant we drop this useless chewt called varat. 

ull never be able to build a team like that 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:20 AM, Jay said:

you can. you have to be ruthless. 1 year is a massive amount of time to allow for leeway and under performance. 

no , no team has ever been...it only creates an insecure environment. 

We tried to do it under chappell and era and then kohli, players insecure about their place will only make things worse  

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no , no team has ever been...it only creates an insecure environment. 

We tried to do it under chappell and era and then kohli, players insecure about their place will only make things worse  

maybe for indians. sena teams can implement this and it works. 

Just now, Suhaan said:

Bowlers need more leeway,it's a batsmen's game afterall but I'm against any individual getting freeride  for his past glory staying dud for more than 2 years,more so the batsmen

1 year is plenty of time. 2 is unnecessary. 

kohli should have been dropped post WTC final.